Clear All

• Rtm property under 1cr

my relative in cannada is looking for a rtm in chd, mohali panchkula
    requirements

1. tottal budjet including registry 1cr max
    2. rtm prferrably appartment
    3. possible checque deal

it is retirement kind of property for him

i am looking for multitech towers 3bhk but people are qouting very high rates and carpet area small

any other suggestions

Re : Rtm property under 1cr

@Sanjay: I would say for them the ideal would be ATS Prelude, they would appreciate the cleanliness and facilities which by now they might have got used too.

Comment

I have never seen ats but will see it next time I come to Chandigarh

What is the rate you are getting for multitech
      I think it was available for about 90 lacs
      I have seen it from outside it looks good cant comment upon construction quality
      But high class gentry and safe

Other option is one floor in mohali by private builder but I will not suggest that
      Lot of block money and no safety.

Mayflower is a good option but out of budget

Comment

@Yaraanmule: You can check their website.

ATS Lifestyle - Presenting ATS Lifestyle, construction status can be seen at CONSTRUCTION - Lifestyle.

You can see their list of projects which has been delivered at ATS - The Better Way Home

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjaygoel View Post
          requirements

3. possible checque deal

i am looking for multitech towers 3bhk but people are qouting very high rates and carpet area small

any other suggestions
          Frankly ats is way put of chandigarh/ mohali. I suggest you Chk out regency height from JLPL in sector 91 mohali. Small society ready to move in n very well maintained. Shld be available b/w 85-90 lacs plus reg cost. Please Chk it yourself before recomending. Among ram ,I found this to bests its jist1-2 hrs old

Comment

Here are my thoughts, ATS good project just the location is a big negative especially if the goal is to be close to chd/mohali

multi-tech I would avoid the project is not ready yet and already significantly behind schedule. Also MS&Co seem to be having other issues so safer to just avoid them all together.

JLPL, very good location, sector 90/91 is pretty well developed all seemed fine except the price. Now if flat is where you want to live I would say it is good option but at the same price you can potentially buy a small plot/house in sector 76-80. the other negative regency heights was that there was hardly anyone living in regency heights actually gave a very deserted look.

Another option that can be considered are the MIG or HIG flats in sector 70/71 location is better ofcourse old construction and quality so so but you will get a bigger place and some money leftover to remodel it to you taste.

Comment

@Sanjay: Check with your relative, if he is looking for a secure gated (camera in all common areas) and clean community with recreational facility inside (Squash / Swimming pool / Pool / Gym / Cards room / Yoga) with shops coming soon to cater to daily needs. For this if he is willing to be about 30 mins drive from Chd city center, with Walmart (aka Best Price) / Metro and McDonald about 5 mins drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjaygoel View Post
                requirements

3. possible checque deal

any other suggestions
                Hi Sanjay,

A few points from my side:

1. As you expect the dwelling unit to be above a certain area, it would be better that you specify the minimum area you are looking at, so that the members can guide you accordingly.

2. Chandigarh is arguably the best of your three options, with good law and order (although down of late) and civic amenities (infrastructure, electricity, shopping markets, sprawling gardens, places to go to, etc). And given that this will be a retirement home (& not a investment property), in my opinion CHD should receive higher weight age (as compared to Panchkula & Mohali). There are a lot of nice/homely societies in the Southern sectors, some of these will be within 10L-15L of your budget top line (with apartment area ~1000-1200psf).

I feel that you might get a better deal by contacting the offices of some housing societies directly (they can guide you directly to the sellers), this way you can avoid been over-charged by the brokers, however, this will require some effort on your part as opposed to going to deal offices. Since you are looking to pay by cheque, many seller might be interested as (1) it removes the all the risks/operational problems associated with a black money transaction and (2) going forward its getting increasingly hard to push black money in properties given the demise GPA deals, that also one of the reasons why the property scene has quietened over the last 12 months. Many people are looking for clean buyers and neat transactions. This might also (with some bargaining) help lower the overall price too.

In my opinion, for long-term properties (esp. personal use) ease of living should get due weight age, rather than just the size of a dwelling unit. As even a small well located apartment with better civic amenities, can give better comfort than larger dwelling units in second-grade areas.

Hope this helps.
                Last edited February 5 2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

thanks friends for your valuable suggestions
                  just had chat with chacha ji and discussed

ats is good but too far away

regency heights was a good sugestion saw website looks good location nice
                  its strange that there is not much too choose from in 3br flats with this money

i think hes inclined towards regency heights

why is multitech towers more expensive than regency heights and are families living in regency heights

thanks again

Comment

go DLF floor in Mullapur..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X