Dear all,

This is for all those who are planning to take a flat in Ansals Mohali.The electricity supply in Ansals is terrible.The electricity supply in Ansals is from rural belt and sometimes the cut lasts for more than 24 hours.They are charging double amount for generator backup.Even if you want to move in ANSALS for rent avoid it.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rinkuss
    Dear all,

This is for all those who are planning to take a flat in Ansals Mohali.The electricity supply in Ansals is terrible.The electricity supply in Ansals is from rural belt and sometimes the cut lasts for more than 24 hours.They are charging double amount for generator backup.Even if you want to move in ANSALS for rent avoid it.

They atleast have been successful in getting some sorta connection from Mohali authorities, other builders are struggling to get even that(Emaar MGF, Unitech and company) !!
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know about Emmar but just close to Ansal you have World One, PARKWOOD and Somdutt and all of them are far better than Ansal in terms of electricity supply.So in my opinion avoid Ansal.

Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    They atleast have been successful in getting some sorta connection from Mohali authorities, other builders are struggling to get even that(Emaar MGF, Unitech and company) !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rinkuss
    I dont know about Emmar but just close to Ansal you have World One, PARKWOOD and Somdutt and all of them are far better than Ansal in terms of electricity supply.So in my opinion avoid Ansal.

I specifically said Mohali Authorities .. :) . All the others that you quoted are in Kharar Jurisdiction !!
    CommentQuote
  • Even Ansal is a part of Kharar Jurisdiction, correct me if i am wrong, so we can't compare them with Unitech & Emmar
    Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    I specifically said Mohali Authorities .. :) . All the others that you quoted are in Kharar Jurisdiction !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinsharma
    Even Ansal is a part of Kharar Jurisdiction, correct me if i am wrong, so we can't compare them with Unitech & Emmar

I think they are being registered with Mohali MC .. Someone in the Forum only provided this info a few days back !!
    CommentQuote