Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

Collapse
X
Collapse

Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

Last updated: March 22 2013
9 | Posts
1770 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

    Want to invest around 12 lacs (+/- 50k) in zirakpur mohali kharar or any other region which is capable of giving me good return after a time period of around 3 years.
    Can I get any Small plot in far off areas.

    I'll be selling off a LIG flat I had in sector 26 panchkula for the same amount and want to invest it somewhere else as it is not giving any good appreciation from quite some time (2-3 years, the prices here have been constant).
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

    Dear Vipul ji,
    At this rate you can get plot in interior of kharar or in derabassi.
    Thanks
    Ravi
    Last edited March 3 2013, 07:46 PM.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

      you can look for 128 sq meter plot in BADDI - ( mandhala Himuda plots)

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

        Originally posted by ravirocks View Post
        Dear Vipul ji,
        At this rate you can get plot in interior of kharar or in derabassi.
        Thanks
        Ravi

        Thanks for the reply Raviji.
        Can you quote some societies of kharar/DeraBassi ?
        Also do you have any idea about the 'lalru' area... (midway b/w derabassi and ambala)
        Last edited March 9 2013, 04:52 AM.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

          Originally posted by definite View Post
          you can look for 128 sq meter plot in BADDI - ( mandhala Himuda plots)
          Excluded the mandhala area already.
          In my opinion : Baddi is good only for income from rent. No appreciation in the last 4-5 years.
          Sorry, but its purely my view from what I have seen.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

            Dear Vipulji,
            Baddi is also a good option as suggested by definite. now with the change in govt i think there will be appreciation very soon. its my personal view. i have heard leafstone is coming up with some plots around derabassi approx 8-9k per sq yard. i will put the details once i get to know.
            Thanks
            Ravi

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

              @ravi : Thanks

              location of leafstone?
              do they even have plots or just flats?

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

                Friends.. I am in US and deal with several business to IT companies in India. In one of the meetings recently, I heard that WIPRO is planning to have 8000-10000 employees in Chandigarh/Mohali in the next 1-2 years. I heard in general that other big companies are also considering Chandigarh/Mohali area as their next attraction. It seems this might be a game changer for the property trends in the area. I am inveseted in DLF hyde park and I love DLF in general.

                Any thoughts from my friends here on the scope of growth in this area.

                Thanks and have a good week end.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Best Investment in Tricity area in 12lacs

                  Originally posted by ilovedlf View Post
                  Friends.. I am in US and deal with several business to IT companies in India. In one of the meetings recently, I heard that WIPRO is planning to have 8000-10000 employees in Chandigarh/Mohali in the next 1-2 years. I heard in general that other big companies are also considering Chandigarh/Mohali area as their next attraction. It seems this might be a game changer for the property trends in the area. I am inveseted in DLF hyde park and I love DLF in general.

                  Any thoughts from my friends here on the scope of growth in this area.

                  Thanks and have a good week end.

                  pl. post in relevant threads, do not spam the forum !

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X