Collapse

Fly Abroad from T3 of Chandigarh

Last updated: July 30 2017
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Fly Abroad from T3 of Chandigarh

Why wheat storage? Better still convert it to Air Conditioned Bus Stand and run Chandigarh-Lahore bus. International bhi bann jayega

Comment

Why bus stand? International buses not needed. From where you will get that much international bus travelers.

International airport can be made Chandigarh Rain Basera (Ratri Niwas). People can sleep inside air-conditioned airport by paying Rs. 200 per night. Those who cannot afford Rs. 200, can sleep on runway free of cost.

Comment

I think a Facebook campaign should b run taking feedback of people in potential usage from storing their cattles to sleeping and votes should b invited by Chandigarh residents. If Jaspal Bhatti was alive, I'm sure he would have done that. I think this will bring some shame to the concerned authorities and PM will also know what is happening to the airport he inaugurated few months back.

Comment

We mango ppl.. Politicians running private buses from chd to intl airport delhi never want half of their cuts go down due to intl airport at chd. Really a situation we ppl have been facing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	2273414

Comment

Strange governance in India is so bad, those actions which should be taken by Govt authorities are being taken by Judicial bodies, only reliable authority in the country at the moment.

Comment

The only reason this is getting pushed is because elections are around the corner and punjab govt has to show case development work. Though good in general but this will lead to habit of keeping people on ransom till just before election year.

Comment

The day has finally come.

Come Sept 26, fly to Dubai from city

This time its confirmed, i have checked indigo airlines website and direct flight from chandigarh to dubai can be seen and booked over there from 26 sept. ownwards.
                  Last edited August 9 2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I really hope this has positive effect on the local economy in some form asides real estate

Comment

Finally! Just hope that this flight is so successful that the other airlines also start international operations from Chandigarh. The only problem with the Indigo Dubai flight is that you need to arrange for Dubai via on your own. With Emirates, you can do that online.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X