Last updated: July 12 2014
5 | Posts
1853 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBP homes 3Sec 126 Chandigarh

Hi ,

I was thinking of Buying a 3bhk (1810 sqft) flat in New project that is currently in Construction Phase i.e. SBP homes extension 3 in Sec 126.

I know SBP homes is reputed builder but still wanted to get an advice about the following:

1.Quality of Construction (i.e. is the Builder using standard materials in construction whether its cement ,bricks etc etc.)

2.About Possession , I checked with Builder sales executives and they were saying they are giving tower by tower possession . Firstly they are going to give 1BHK possession by May-June 2014, then 3Bhk (1510,1540) possession by June-July 2014 and then possession of 3bhk 1810 sqft by Nov 2014.

But i really don't trust and wanted to check here if someone is aware about their actual possession dates and how much delayed or is on time.

3.Area wise how is sector 126 for staying and other amenities.

Thanks in Advance.

Re : SBP homes 3Sec 126 Chandigarh

strict no to SBP & location.Market is down so u can get good bargains in better developer projects........just let know your budget,forum can advise u!!

Comment

I agree there are much better options available in the market

Comment

SBP is not known for quality construction, any new project looks new for 2 yrs after that construction quality comes to the fore. If you are planning for living then quality does matter, as gpsinghin said can you share your budget so that we can forward our opinion.

Comment

My Budget will be approx 45 lacs (including bank loan) .Please suggest a suitable option.
          Last edited July 10 2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

First choice should be JLPL Sky garden Sec-66,Mohali.You can fetch in resale for around 50 lakhs.I know your budget is 45lakhs,but if you can stretch little bit,you get the best product in this range.
            If you prefer more apartment area(which is always good).......but can compromise a bit on location ,then ANSAL orchard country is great.Many options are available there, including ready to move.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X