Hi Friends,

I am new to forum and found its great place everyone is helping each other with their experience and advice.

Please help me check if as an end user buying ireo rise 2bhk 1233 sqft at rate of 4000 fresh or 3600 (resale) is a wise decision.

And if any idea when project has started and builder say its 80% completed. If they are slow or delaying the project or will they be able to deliver project in 1year or so.

Please help with your valuable thoughts.

Thanks
greenlover
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have you personally visited the project? Please check space between diff towers as project looked congested to me.

You shall take from builder or resale depending. Upon where u get best location if u r taking for end use. Mkt is still slow so, you shall get lower price from builder also.

If builder is saying one year u shall atlteast add 6-9 months for possession. Their structural work mostly complete so not difficult to complete in one year, but better to expect delays
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greenlover
    Hi Friends,

I am new to forum and found its great place everyone is helping each other with their experience and advice.

Please help me check if as an end user buying ireo rise 2bhk 1233 sqft at rate of 4000 fresh or 3600 (resale) is a wise decision.

And if any idea when project has started and builder say its 80% completed. If they are slow or delaying the project or will they be able to deliver project in 1year or so.

Please help with your valuable thoughts.

Thanks
    greenlover

Yes, structure is almost completed by L&T. Should be delivered in 1 year. The sector road is also almost completed except few patches where work is in progress. Good for end use at current prices. The latest update pictures avalable at Ireo website.

Construction Update & Project Progress Photos - Ireo Rise Mohali
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when project has started are they used to delay project deliberately.

Any comparison between somdatt landmar (landran)37 L ready to move and ireo rise 99

I am concerned as i am the end user and not investor.
    Should i got for resale or opt for fresh deal.

any negatives about project...

Thanks romank and rohit.
    CommentQuote
  • well i hanenot done any comparison between Ireo and somdutt. ireo is national levle builder ..doing lot of Luxury and premium projects in Gurgaon. They have other projects in Punchkula and Ludhiana. Somdutt is a local builder. ireo has established itself for luxury/premium products. so it is definitely will be costlier as compared to Somdutt. As i said before, Larsen&Toubro started construction sometime in March 2012. I donot see any reason why it will be delayed when the structure is already ready. I donot know about the past, in case they delayed it shall be ok, beacuse Gmada has not done any work on the sector road. paying installment and getting delivey without sectro road would have been of no use. Now i donot see any risk. Rest is upto you. I would suggest you visit both projects and decide as per your requirements.
    CommentQuote
  • This is good project.....although there are better ones coming up....but possession will take time....so within 1year possession criteria...this is the best in your budget....go for resale since....even in fresh u will end up paying all in 6 months or so...plus resale ones will be better located

Sent from my LT26i using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • If you can wait 2 years more....go for jlpl sky garden 66....n pls dont do the crime of comparing with somdutt...lol

Sent from my LT26i using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greenlover
    Any idea when project has started are they used to delay project deliberately.

Any comparison between somdatt landmar (landran)37 L ready to move and ireo rise 99

Thanks romank and rohit.[/QUOTE
    have u visited the site?? as an end user u will have to set ur priorities as in what u want.
    Project looks good on papers but the common area looks congested, with little green area. Even if u get the possession in years time u would still need the connecting roads, and the way things are moving looks another 2-3 years before u can actually start living there.
    Construction by the L&T is a plus but u have so many other good projects to compare with, especially in mohali region. Especially JLPL sky garden ( I would put this one on top in this budget ).Any idea when project has started are they used to delay project deliberately.

Thanks romank and rohit.[/QUOTE
    have u visited the site?? as an end user u will have to set ur priorities as in what u want.
    Project looks good on papers but the common area looks congested, with little green area. Even if u get the possession in years time u would still need the connecting roads, and the way things are moving looks another 2-3 years before u can actually start living there.
    Construction by the L&T is a plus but u have so many other good projects to compare with, especially in mohali region. Especially JLPL sky garden ( I would put this one on top in this budget ).
    CommentQuote
  • Having lived in Gurgaon I can just say that IREO is still to prove itself...none of its projects in Gurgaon have been completed or even nearing completion....like other developers the project are delayed.....essentially no difference when you compare to other local, national and international developers...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Green Lover,

Ireo Is a very good project. Go for Ireo without any apprehension. Location is good, Connecting Roads will be in place in around 6 months at maximum. No Comparison with Landmark. Landmark is also a good project but the segment is different. L & T has done the construction so no worries about Construction Quality.

Thanks & Regards
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mychandigarh
    Having lived in Gurgaon I can just say that IREO is still to prove itself...none of its projects in Gurgaon have been completed or even nearing completion....like other developers the project are delayed.....essentially no difference when you compare to other local, national and international developers...

Exactly. They have hired the best brands to build and develop their projects, but they are essentially a hedge fund and they do not have experience in delivery.

There is many a slip between the cup and the lip.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rwnano
    Exactly. They have hired the best brands to build and develop their projects, but they are essentially a hedge fund and they do not have experience in delivery.

There is many a slip between the cup and the lip.

Very well said... a brand build without any delivery behind to support it...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree they don't have experience before hand but they are going to give possession of Ireo Rise this year. it is almost done. So Wait is going to be over. You have to trust the builder. Constructing and delivering a Quality Project in Punjab is not that easy. Builders dont deliver Plotting projects in time, Ireo is delivering good quality constructed property. we can tell so many negative things in a property and that is very easy to do. But there is a positive side also. Don't ignore Larger Positive picture because of small small negative apprehensions, which even dont exist practically.
    Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Just because the issues dont exist on the internet, does not mean that they do not exist.

I myself am responsible for the image management of brands and I know exactly what sort of actions brands take to keep up their online reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • ireo is at better location you dont want to live anywhere near the airport. If the airport goes international (which will anytime soon) the noise of aircraft's will be a nuisance. other option is in sec 91 a lot of options there.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo rise is located at very isolated location and it is very much over priced. It will take at least 4 years to able to live there. The towers are very much congested and it will be very over crowded society. There is no appreciation of Ireo property from last 4 years, in fact it got depreciated. There are plenty of cheap and best option available in Mohali.
    CommentQuote