Can someone direct us a good area for us to start looking out to identify a 2-3 acres of residential land (for building a house as I am retiring in 1-2yrs) with lot of greenery and a good view of Western Ghats. We were given to understand that the area around Bharathiar Agricultural University is a good area with lot of greenery. Appreciate any suggestions and budget for the land is <2.5cr.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Links/Solicitation
    Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahulvip
    Can someone direct us a good area for us to start looking out to identify a 2-3 acres of residential land (for building a house as I am retiring in 1-2yrs) with lot of greenery and a good view of Western Ghats. We were given to understand that the area around Bharathiar Agricultural University is a good area with lot of greenery. Appreciate any suggestions and budget for the land is Can someone direct us a good area for us to start looking out to identify a 2-3 acres of residential land (for building a house as I am retiring in 1-2yrs) with lot of greenery and a good view of Western Ghats. We were given to understand that the area around Bharathiar Agricultural University is a good area with lot of greenery. Appreciate any suggestions and budget for the land is
    CommentQuote