I would like to know whether the plot 36*65 which is almost a ground is advisable to buy it. Will be a typical rectangular shape where I need to sacrifice on the size of the rooms while constructing the house.

Shall i drop the idea or will buy it. Other than that it’s good area fair price easy facing. 40feet road.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Leochristo
    I would like to know whether the plot 36*65 which is almost a ground is advisable to buy it. Will be a typical rectangular shape where I need to sacrifice on the size of the rooms while constructing the house.

Shall i drop the idea or will buy it. Other than that it’s good area fair price easy facing. 40feet road.

Where is this plot you propose to buy? Which city?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • MANOJa8 months ago
      Tamil Nadu/Coimbatore sub forums have pretty low participation here. So i would suggest you to consult an local architect and also contact the local concerned Govt. authorities to seek clarifications.
  • I need to know is there any restrictions to construct as per own style if it is rectangular in shape. Is 36*65 is a rectangular shape ??

Asking you in a artichtect point of view not in terms of legal .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Leochristo
    I need to know is there any restrictions to construct as per own style if it is rectangular in shape. Is 36*65 is a rectangular shape ??

Asking you in a artichtect point of view not in terms of legal .

36*65 is rectangular. Not aware on Coimbatore construction laws, so cannot comment on any construction restrictions on it.

Searching the web on this and if i am able to find anything relevant, would post in this thread. Please check sometime later.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr.Leo,

Definitely you can construct a good house in that size with good elevation.Just check the approval of the land and then buy it. If any help required in getting the approval (corporation or panchayat) we can help you and for the construction too.

Thank you.
    CommentQuote