Experts,
Please provide your opinion about the below Villa project by CASA GRANDE in Kalapatti Coimbatore.

Villas and Apartments in Coimbatore near Airport between Kalapatti to Kurumbapalayam - Eternia

Villas and Apartments in Coimbatore near Airport between Kalapatti to Kurumbapalayam - Eternia

Quality of builder
Track record
Propects for this location
Rental prospects
etc..

6.5 Kms off Avinashi Road from Airport Junction, 2 Kms off Sathy Road
Coimbatore

Price: 88 Lakhs.

Thank you!
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Done
    CommentQuote
  • casa grande is a well reputed builder.. you can check their track record from their projects in chennai.. But i think the way its been priced, its very high for coimbatore.. Just my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Uds

We have bought an independent villa from Casa Grande Eternia. It is a gated community with 79 villas and 32 apartments. Land area and builtup area differs for villas and is approx 2500sqft. Builtup area of apartments are approx 650 sqft. But UDS allotted to apartments are 443sqft each and for villas 550 sqft uniformly irrespective of the builtup or land areas of the villas. Now while calculating maintenance charges to be collected, should it be calculated based on UDS allotted only since UDS of land is the area which is to be maintained commonly by all? Because villas are independent and villa owners have paid and registered separately their share of property alongwith UDS registration. If it is calculated on the basis of UDS the apartment owners feel that their maintenance charge is more for the smaller builtup area they hold. Please suggest the right method of calculating maintenance in this pecjliar case.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Madam,

RU living with that community right now. I would like to know about the location and quality of living and connectivity.

I been contacted by them for phase II. Interested if suitable for education cbse schools, colleges near the vicinity

Brgds
    KRC
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

My Father has found a good plot for investment purposes near Eachanary on Pollachi Road, Coimbatore. Price is @Rs 60K – 70K per cent. Nearby areas are selling @Rs 1 lakh per cent.

L&T has bought several acres around this area. It is located just 10 kms from Coimbatore main railway station. Hence, it is expected that these plots will increase to Rs 1 – 1.25 lakh /cent very soon.

One catch – Seller wants to sell all the 10 plots at a time. We are interested in buying 4 plots. Hence we need the other interested people to buy the remaining 6 plots in order to get this deal.
    CommentQuote