Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by investerCBEwhich is best place to invest in coimbatore?
how about kovilpalayam, periyanayakan palayam?
Well, it all depends upon your budget. Can you tell how much you look forward to investing. In the meantime, you can consider Kalapatti, Kovilpalayam, Othakaal Mandapam Pollachi Road just to name a few.CommentQuote0Flag
- The best place to invest in Coimbatore
I am a real Estate consultant from Coimbatore.
The best place to invest is Kalapatti area and it is surrounding. Which offers you a huge return on your investment in a very short time
- i want to invest in land for small amount of capital (app.7 lacs).which area is good for best retuns with in five years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Coimbatore - Which is the best place to invest in properties please suggest me
In Coimbatore which is the best place for investment in properties.?
Whether apartments available at the budget of 20 Lakhs to 35 Lakhs and in which area.?
Other than our margin money whether promoters are arranging bank loans?CommentQuote0Flag
Some of the popular places to invest in Coimbatore are Kalapatti / Kovilpalayam, Othakaal Mandapam Pollachi road and Neelambur. While deciding between any of these places you should take into consideration your budget and the convenience of the location.CommentQuote0Flag
- Buy in Vadavalli. It will become the next posh area like RS Puram, Saibaba ColonyCommentQuote0Flag
- Ganapathy would be my choice, as its strategically located between vadavalli, saravanampatti, peelamedu, airport and even city places like railway station. Good luck.CommentQuote0Flag
- High return investment residential areas : Coimbatore
Please advise areas in Coimbatore which has good forecast in 5 to 7 years.
Please exclude POSH areas like RS puram etc.
I'm planning to buy a plot and my budget is less 10L. SInce it is only an investment and want a good appreciation.
Please list down areas and the specialty of the area such as upcoming projects etc.
- Please try in the area Patanum, now the cost per cent is 1.5 to 2 lakhs, within 3 years you can able to double this while selling, make enquiry soon.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the price per cent? You don't have the PM feature enabled since you haven't posted enough messages. It would also be nice for others to know as well. Or you can PM me with the details. Please also include a wikimapia or location details as well so that I can ask someone in India to take a look.CommentQuote0Flag
- The moolah machines are spinning again. Thanks to a revival of manufacturing and textile industries in Coimbatore, popularly known as the Manchester of South Indian, there's a clear ripple effect across all sectors, particularly in the real estate sector.
And with the industry on the march, the demand for real estate has perked up significantly, with a spurt in the level of enquiries for both residential and commercial properties across all markets. In fact, it is felt that the realty sector should see better days now, particularly with IT giants like Wipro planning to enter the city and upgradation of the airport.
The city of Coimbatore, well known for private enterprise and initiative, is certainly gearing for better days. There has been renewed optimism among property developers and projects lying so far at the boardroom stage are being revived with enthusiasm.
The residential property market is also picking up, with the demand exceeding supply and a marginal price appreciation at select locations in and around the city.
Even luxury apartments are getting a facelift with a revival in the level of enquiries for such units. The demand from NRIs is growing and coming predominantly from the US followed by Gulf and other countries.CommentQuote0Flag
- The Best place to invest in Coimbatore is Saravanampati and Kiranatham area. Saravanampatti area the cost percent will be above Rs.six lacs for a DTP approved plot. Saravanampati is an IT hub around one lac software priofessionals work there and comes under Coimbatore corporation.and it offers the highest return.in Coimbatore.CommentQuote0Flag