Sort by :
Filter by :
- Too far from the beach, no great views, too far from the main city and too expensive for the location!CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm from Goa n living abroad for the past many years. I have spent my entire childhood in Goa n love it even today like anything HOWEVER I wouldn't do the foolishness of buying in this property. Trust me it is not at all worth the price quoted + other mental tortures u will need to go through as I am pretty confident that the builder will not give u all the amenties as promised...they are just lookin at one thing "Your Money", do.not get trapped, all the best
- You shuldnt be paying more than 500 psf for a prop in Palolem.. beach facing apt !!!
- I have invested in studio. i hope it is a good investmentCommentQuote0Flag
- Palolem is a great place if you want to enjoy a secluded and 'away from the city' life. But anything other than that, as of right now, Palolem is not a place for investments. If you are looking out for a really long term investment, then I would consider it, otherwise, as people have pointed out, it's not a smart buy.
and Vajiisans, depending on the area, almost any purchase of property such as flats in Goa, is a good investment.CommentQuote0Flag
- Would like your opnion on seascapes row houses by umiya group and arabian sea view by micon group.
appreciate the help.
- Hi Vajiisans, I am about to buy a Two BHK apartment at Palolem Hills. Since you have already bought a studio apartment there, I would like to have your opinion regarding the property. I shall be grateful if you could kindly send me your email address/phone number, if that is okay. . I look forward to your kind reply. Thank you!CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Vajiisans, somehow the website is not allowing me to post my complete email address. It is . Thank youCommentQuote0Flag
- Same problem with me too... I dont know! If you have any specific question, then you may ask here at this forum.CommentQuote0Flag
- Posting personal contact information like email address and phone numbers is against forum rules https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437
If you want to have a private conversation you can make use of the private message featureCommentQuote0Flag
- The construction pace is really slow. The company is not onterested in completing throject. I would rather advice others not to invest in this project. Its a loss proposition.CommentQuote0Flag
- Investors of Palolem hills, lets get together and make a forum. The construction has been completely stopped! The management people are giving lame excuses in response to queries made by investors in this project.CommentQuote1Flag
- For BookingOriginally Posted by niladric2005Dear Vajiisans, somehow the website is not allowing me to post my complete email address. It is . Thank you
You can see phone no in the website. You can callCommentQuote0Flag
- Cheating by palolem hills developers
I made the mistake of taking two apartments (one two bedroom and one studio) in palolem hills. The construction has stopped on the project for the last 16 months. The builder is refusing to even acknowledge any problem. I am filing a case of cheating and civil case.CommentQuote0Flag
- I made the mistake of taking two apartments (one two bedroom and one studio) in palolem hills. The construction has stopped on the project for the last 16 months. The builder is refusing to even acknowledge any problem. I am filing a case of cheating and civil case.CommentQuote0Flag