Hello IREFians,

I recently recieved an e-mail from my RE agent from BLR about this upcoming project in Goa.

Did anyone hear heard about it ?

For furnished apartments , the quoted rates for 2 BHK are in range of:

4950 - 5150 PSFT

>> What are the taxes applicable?
>> Is there any specific ( like california ) environmental tax etc?
>> Is this area really developed / more of upcoming?

Any help is highly appriciated!

Developer

Palolem Hills is a project by Eclectic Developers, a wholly owned subsidiary of Urban Infra Nirman Pvt Ltd. It is a well established company involved in promoting and joint venturing real estate projects at destination locations.

Apart from Palolem Hills in Goa, Urban Infra Nirman Pvt Ltd is involved in the co-development of a 140 acre integrated township in Vrindavan.

Palolem Hills

Standing 74 mts above sea level, Palolem Hills is located just 600 mts from the beach
    Palolem is the beach of traditional fishing boats along with modern water sports
    Palolem is a largely unspoilt beach and is adorned with soft sands merging into azure blue waters
    Palolem’s mile-long crescent shore line heavily forested with coconut palms is so pristine that dolphins still come to play here
    This exclusive estate offers you a choice of furnished apartments - studio, 1, 2 and 3 BHK, ensuring sea view, partial sea view and valley view
    It comes with a galore of amenities like swimming pool, Jacuzzi pool, gym, kids, play area, barbeque area and much more
    Palolem Hills is using an advanced construction technology based on steel frame design and External Insulation Finishing System(EIFS) to deliver superior building quality
    The building system execution is being done under the guidance and consultancy from Arcelor Mittal, world’s leader in steel building technology
    Palolem Hills developers have set up a Facility Management Company (FMC) for the following services like –

1. Apartment maintenance and upkeep

Maintenance and upkeep services are provided in the owner absence periods at a nominal charge.

2. Concierge

Concierge service is available 24 X 7 to help you with your visits, taxi/car booking, Goa local info advisory including restaurant reservations, take away food and other similar services.

3. Maid service

Owners can book maid service during their stay for cleaning, laundry and ironing services.

4. Rental management

Rental management services will be offered by Palolem FMC to all apartment owners who will have the option to let out their apartments on an annual basis.

View Site Plan

Residences

The project comprises eight towers with G+5 buildings. The apartment options available are:

Studio apartment of 698 sq ft
    View Floor Plan
    1 BHK apartments of 880 sq ft
    View Floor Plan
    1 BHK apartment of 1047 sq ft (duplex)
    View Floor Plan
    2 BHK apartments of 1158 / 1300 sq ft
    View Floor Plan
    3 BHK apartment of 1600 / 1700 sq ft (duplex)
    View Floor Plan

Located in Palolem of South Goa, the project is well-connected to the Margao City by road, which is about 45 mins away. Panjim is about 2 hrs drive from here. The coastal town of Karwar in Karnataka is approximately an hour from here. It falls within 2 kms radius of the market town of Canacona or Chaudi. The Dabolim Airport at Vasco Da Gama is about 58 kms from Palolem and it takes around an hour and a half to get there. The nearest train station from Palolem is at Chaudi, approximately 15 mins drive away.

View Location Map

Please click here to download the E-Brochure

E-Brochure

Please call or email to let us know a convenient time to communicate with you for discussing more on the above subject.
    For further details please visit

www.palolemhills.com
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Too far from the beach, no great views, too far from the main city and too expensive for the location!
    CommentQuote
  • I'm from Goa n living abroad for the past many years. I have spent my entire childhood in Goa n love it even today like anything HOWEVER I wouldn't do the foolishness of buying in this property. Trust me it is not at all worth the price quoted + other mental tortures u will need to go through as I am pretty confident that the builder will not give u all the amenties as promised...they are just lookin at one thing "Your Money", do.not get trapped, all the best

Regards,
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
  • You shuldnt be paying more than 500 psf for a prop in Palolem.. beach facing apt !!!

Regards,
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in studio. i hope it is a good investment
    CommentQuote
  • Palolem is a great place if you want to enjoy a secluded and 'away from the city' life. But anything other than that, as of right now, Palolem is not a place for investments. If you are looking out for a really long term investment, then I would consider it, otherwise, as people have pointed out, it's not a smart buy.

and Vajiisans, depending on the area, almost any purchase of property such as flats in Goa, is a good investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Would like your opnion on seascapes row houses by umiya group and arabian sea view by micon group.
    appreciate the help.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vajiisans, I am about to buy a Two BHK apartment at Palolem Hills. Since you have already bought a studio apartment there, I would like to have your opinion regarding the property. I shall be grateful if you could kindly send me your email address/phone number, if that is okay. . I look forward to your kind reply. Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vajiisans, somehow the website is not allowing me to post my complete email address. It is . Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Same problem with me too... I dont know! If you have any specific question, then you may ask here at this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Posting personal contact information like email address and phone numbers is against forum rules https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437

If you want to have a private conversation you can make use of the private message feature
    CommentQuote
  • The construction pace is really slow. The company is not onterested in completing throject. I would rather advice others not to invest in this project. Its a loss proposition.
    CommentQuote
  • Investors of Palolem hills, lets get together and make a forum. The construction has been completely stopped! The management people are giving lame excuses in response to queries made by investors in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • For Booking

Originally Posted by niladric2005
    Dear Vajiisans, somehow the website is not allowing me to post my complete email address. It is . Thank you

You can see phone no in the website. You can call
    CommentQuote
  • Cheating by palolem hills developers

I made the mistake of taking two apartments (one two bedroom and one studio) in palolem hills. The construction has stopped on the project for the last 16 months. The builder is refusing to even acknowledge any problem. I am filing a case of cheating and civil case.
    CommentQuote
  • I made the mistake of taking two apartments (one two bedroom and one studio) in palolem hills. The construction has stopped on the project for the last 16 months. The builder is refusing to even acknowledge any problem. I am filing a case of cheating and civil case.
    CommentQuote