Want advice on Villa Prices in North Goa – Near Calangute Beach or nearby.

I was recently in Goa to buy a Villa. It seems the property process have really shot up in Goa.

Are there any reputed builders in Goa who have delivered some nice Villas in North Goa?

Although there are too many builders out there who are trying to make a fast buck by selling low grade poor quality Villas. But I am after a builder who has actually delivered nice Villas that go with the theme of Goa, rather than have Villas that look like the houses/apartments in Delhi or some city.

I am more interested to deal for a re-sale property from a NRI or an overseas seller, rather than some agent or a builder.

I guess the builders are usually selling properties that will be ready in the near future and nothing ready to move in.

It seems that a 3 bedroom/3 bath villa is costing upto Rs. 1.25 Cr or even more.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When we hear someone talking about “Goa” the images of beaches, lush forested hills, shiny sand, swaying coconut tress, and charming faces start evolving before our eyes. Also known as India’s smallest state, Goa is a tiny land located on the west coast of India. It is a boom time for property market in Goa with more and more investors ready to park big money here as they are confident to get lucrative yields in long term. Despite all the controversies and protests by non governmental organizations, the investor-sentiment in Goa remains up and positive. Real estate developers say that investors, who have inclination towards Goa, are all the way excited about properties in Goa and wish to grab the one for them, at the earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • Simple advice for buying a villa

Hi,
    There are many developers in Goa currently who are building Villas and as u have rightly said that many are passing on cheap n shoddy construction and fleecing customers...
    If u r buying in North Goa some of the below listed Developments might be a safe bet;

1. Heritage Exotica - Arpora, Phase one is complete but don't know if any villas is left.

2. Riveria Foothills - Arpora, it is complete and as per my knowlege only one villa is available.

3. Cinnimon Villas - Coco Beach, only 6 villas and 3 are already sold 2 are complete and it has high end specifications with a great view.

4. Samaraya Villas -Reis Magos, the booking have not officially opened but u can contact the developers DLF to inquire about this highend project with probably the best view in North Goa. One caution though it is very expensive and DLF projects in Goa tend to get stuck in Litigation some how, even then don't foresee any problem in it getting built.

These are the best options as of know, even another project is coming up in Siolim by the Developers Goel Ganga which shall have only 5 villas with a amazing view but these should take some time. do let me know if u found my input useful.

Regards,

Amit
    CommentQuote