Goa Paradise by Tata Housing in Dabolim Goa

Last updated: February 13 2016
17 | Posts
5108 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goa Paradise by Tata Housing in Dabolim Goa

Tata Housing launching a 4.82 acres project in Dabolim Goa next to MES college . 1 bhk starts from 29 lacs
    Attaching all relevant files.

Typology

Saleable Area (Sq.Ft)

Carpet Area (Sq.Ft)

Price Start Onwards

1 BHK

Rs. 29 Lacs

1.5 BHK

Rs. 44.3 Lacs

2 BHK

Rs. 54.5Lacs

2 BHK

Rs. 54.17 Lacs

Goa property experts , please share your views.
    Attached Files

Re : Goa Paradise by Tata Housing in Dabolim Goa

Dear friends, Please suggest. While no doubts about the credibility of the builder, please comment regarding location, pricing and future prospects.

Comment

Yes friends! Eagerly looking for expert inputs. Looks like a good project, but I have very little idea if the pricing is reasonable.

Comment

Same here! Looks like a good project, but I have very little idea if the pricing is reasonable. Looking fwd to some expert inputs.

Thanks in advance!
        Last edited October 19 2015, 10:04 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I have no idea about Goa property, but prices seems too high if u calculate psf carpet area price. I see some RTM projects close to this site @half price

Comment

Tata Homes is known to price their projects at a premium because of the brand name and quality. But pricing at twice the usual rate would be too much. Also the project is quite far off from North/South famous beaches.

Comment

Exactly!! location is near to airport. Who visits goa to stay close to airport. I think this is biggest flaw in the project. Goa is not a business city where people would like to stay close to airport. I wonder what made TATA to launch project at this site. But still it is TATAs and there are many big investors who ll not mind investing 30 lakh.

I ll stay away.

Comment

Agreed and almost double the price for that area. Also totally defeats the purpose of having a home in Goa.

Comment

Hi all,

I did some research as I was interested and assumed as much that with TATA brand name quality will be assured. Sadly while doing my research came across quite a bit of info which has dissuaded from pursuing this opportunity.

1.No timely delivery of earlier projects
                  2.Bad quality of construction
                  3.No response to Customer concerns

Inora Pune Project and Tata Raisina residency and Boisar Projects in Mumbai - all seem to be plagued with problems.
                  Read this especially the comments and this

On top of this a DLF 500 Crore project announced was scraped in Octoer 2011 in the same area.

Question to veterans - what is your take on this - Second any other alternatives for a viable investment under a reputed brand name in Goa in similar budget (30 -40 L Apartements close to ocean ?

Any leads/suggestions /tips will be most helpful.

Also have checked the booking whic opens today - its for 1.5 BHK and 2 BHK only currently.

Thanks,
                  Last edited December 18 2015, 01:17 AM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Comment

Just received an email saying that Phase 1 is sold out.

Thank You for your overwhelming response to the Pre-Launch of homes in Goa, Codename-GOA PARADISE.

Our 1 BHK Phase 1 at Rs 29 lac has been fully sold out. We have limited 1.5 BHK priced at Rs. 50.3 lakhs and 2 BHK units priced at Rs.61.1 lakhs.

While we have waived floor rise charges for the launch. Preferential location charges(like garden view) are levied as applicable.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X