Sort by :
Filter by :
- well hi mkemka...u wil not be able to get a cottage for 50 lac in shimla...it's next to impossible...ya but far from shimla say abt 20 kms u will get it....but if u want in shimla den u will get a 2 bhk for 60 lac and if u will go to chota shimla or new shimla say abt 5 to 7 kms frm main city den u will get a 2 bhk for 40 lac or 3 bhk for 50 lac...after negotiatingCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by investor81well hi mkemka...u wil not be able to get a cottage for 50 lac in shimla...it's next to impossible...ya but far from shimla say abt 20 kms u will get it....but if u want in shimla den u will get a 2 bhk for 60 lac and if u will go to chota shimla or new shimla say abt 5 to 7 kms frm main city den u will get a 2 bhk for 40 lac or 3 bhk for 50 lac...after negotiating
Yeah i guessed tht... i was thinking more in terms of chail, and all.. since these are more of preffered places for exclusive tourists, who would actually rent these types of cottages.....
can u guide furtherCommentQuote0Flag
- manoj bhai can u help in this regard ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mkhemkamanoj bhai can u help in this regard ?
In 50L, a cottage in Shimla is not possible . U need to look at nearby areas . Kandaghat, Chail, Kandaghat- Chail road, Kufri-Chail Road, Fagu r some of the options ( there could be many more options - depends on how far, u r willing to go from Shimla ).
Not aware on the specifics of what is available in these places, but decent options should be available .
What u need to do is to visit these places, shortlist, the area u like the best, so that, u can focus on specific projects/areas .CommentQuote0Flag
- yeah as i said, i feel chail is the NEW SHIMLA, atleast delhi people are more and more moving upwards of chail. ( CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG) I will soon be visiting the place. BUt my knowledge in this regard is 0/0
I need to know that , buying a cottage of atleast 3BHK in an area like chail or around, wuld cost how much ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mkhemkayeah as i said, i feel chail is the NEW SHIMLA, atleast delhi people are more and more moving upwards of chail. ( CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG) I will soon be visiting the place. BUt my knowledge in this regard is 0/0
I need to know that , buying a cottage of atleast 3BHK in an area like chail or around, wuld cost how much ??
People have started asking for exorbitant prices in Hills . The Price could depend on the location, accessibility, the amount of the sun, water the cottage gets . It would also depend on - is it Drive in or not & on how far is it for the nearest town ? Also, the cost would depend on the grade of the Builder & the quality of construction & amenities offered . Like, if it a group of Cottages with common amenities, cost would be higher than stand alone one's .CommentQuote0Flag
- yeah these are the basic requirements anyone would be looking for. BUYING a house on plains is much simpler. On hills, i believe, parking, water and construction cost are a major concern.
Manoj bhai isn't there a specific location/ Area where such cottages are available ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I know of a Project near Chail , where Cottages r for sale, but they r beyond your budget . As far as i can remember the asking price was 1. 25 cr. For something within your budget, i need to inquire . Would find out what is available & where with approximate pricing .
Then yr. part begins ( i will not involved here in any capacity ) & u would need to do the all the spade work & the negotiations .CommentQuote1Flag
- Do let me know of that project if possible, just for "what is available" sake.
and ofcourse i will not put trouble u much :P :PCommentQuote0Flag
- No, it is not a question of troubling me . My point was that i would let u know what is available & where . Beyond that, it is your outlook . Don't want to get involved in selection & financial matters . I hope u understand .
My friend knows this guy who has Cottages for sale near Chail . Have asked him to get the details . Would get back, as soon as i have something on them .CommentQuote0Flag
- wow man.. thx a lot !! ofcourse i got your point on financial matters as well ...CommentQuote0Flag
- mkhemka, since u r also looking to commercially use this Cottage in or around Shimla, as a Guest House or something, do read this -
- Instead of going for an expensive cottage by builder why dont you buy one in some hamlet.
What i've observed on hill stations that natural beauty is prestine near the hamlets and really pictursque unlike the core commercialised area which is more or less resemble any tier 2 city of planes.
during my visit to lanswdowne, sattaal, Bheemtal asked the locals of small village about the price of land. Man, they are very economical if not cheap.
Locals of hills are generally well behaved. Staying close to them during your stay would give you sence of security and neighbourhood. It would also keep an vigil when you are awayCommentQuote0Flag
- any update manoj bhaiCommentQuote0Flag
- The Cottages , i was talking about have been sold to a big Corporate house ( there were 11 Cottages ) . This Corporate House has bought 10 of them & one Cottage is being retained by the owner for his use .
Trying to find out other options .CommentQuote0Flag