Sort by :
Filter by :
Here are some pics of road progress (mandhala - baddi)CommentQuote0Flag
- Nov 2, 2012, 04.35AM IST.
Chandigarh-Baddi rail link will be seriously considered : Railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal. Source : Pawan Kumar Bansal: New facilities to chug to Chandigarh - Times Of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- Himuda says transfer charges are 10% for plots (mandhala, bhatoli khurd) allotted in 2012.. its not 35% fees ...
35% fees apply on plots allotted in 2004-2005CommentQuote0Flag
- any info avlbl on current prices?CommentQuote0Flag
- Plot alloted in 2004-05 are available in resale at Rs 7200 - 8000 psqm depend upon location (+35% transfer fee around 2000rs psqm).
Plot allotted in 2012 are available in resale at Rs 8500 - 9000(best location) (+10% transfer fee around 730rs psqm).CommentQuote0Flag
- Resale price see rise of 1000 rs psqm in just 30 days..after announcement of Chandigarh-Baddi rail link will be seriously considered : Railway minister Pawan Kumar BansalCommentQuote0Flag
- Chandigarh-Baddi rail link may be announced in 2013 feb rail budget... expertsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by definiteHi,
Here are some pics of road progress (mandhala - baddi)
I had gone to the site 2 days back.These pics were taken by me in the earlier visit to Mandhala. The only noticable difference was that the power station has been set up but the section of the township road which connects the main road just before the toll tax collection center is still under construction.Once it is constructed, increase in the prices of plots is expected.CommentQuote1Flag
- any update of price in resale ?CommentQuote0Flag
- 12 dec -2012..
Supreme Court clears HUDA’s Pinjore-Kalka project.
The complex comprises 31 new sectors over 476-acres. These include residential, commercial and industrial areas on both sides of National Highway 22 between Pinjore and Kalka.
Near by area : BADDI...
Boom for baddi, kalka, pinjore.
Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/SC-vacates-stay-on-construction/articleshow/17593606.cmsCommentQuote0Flag
- HUDA Pinjore Kalka urban project near baddi.
Proposed huda urban complex layout..
Baddi is very near. can see a rise in baddi area..
DLF and IREO comes Near HimshikhaCommentQuote0Flag
- Rs.10,000 crore investment in Himachal in five years: Dhumal
New Delhi, Dec 15 — Himachal Pradesh has attracted investments of over Rs.10,000 crore with the commissioning of 4,450 industrial units in five years, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal said here Saturday.
"Investment of Rs.19,099 crore for 5,775 industrial enterprises has been approved since 2008," he said at a PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry awards function.
Out of these, Dhumal said, 4,450 units with an outlay of Rs.10,555 crore had been established. These include 122 medium and large-scale units.
Dhumal said that in the last four years, the state's economy grew at an average of 8.3 percent taking the gross state domestic product from Rs.33,963 crore in 2007-08 to Rs.63,084 crore in 2011-12.
Himachal also won the Most Attractive Investment Destination State award, he said.
Dhumal said the government and the Container Corporation of India had signed a memorandum of understanding for construction of an inland container depot in Baddi for Rs.57.45 crore.
"The first phase will be operational soon," he said.
The chief minister invited investments in information technology and software development.
Under Himachal Pradesh laws, only permanent residents can buy land in the state.
Others, who want to purchase land for non-agricultural purposes, have to seek relaxation from the government under the Himachal Pradesh Tenancy and Land Reforms Act.
Read more: Rs.10,000 crore investment in Himachal in five years: Dhumal - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWireCommentQuote0Flag
- Chandigarh metro will cover Baddi
Punjab keen to be a part of project - Times Of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- Good news : HP state giving 5% vat rebate again to industries..
More details : State Government is levying concessional rate of VAT at the rate of 5 per cent on industrial inputs, raw materials and packing materials with effect from November 23, 2012.
Source : Himachal Pradesh gets Most Attractive Investment Destination State awardCommentQuote0Flag
- Congress won in HP state election 2012.. Good news for Baddi..
Congress says will invest 750 cr in baddi...
It will boost baddi rail link tooCommentQuote0Flag