Hello friends,

Any idea how the rates are going in the areas like Sector 13,14 & 15.

Have heard that property is taking a hold in Hisar these days ??

Thanks
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sectors Rate

Hi,

As far as I know of Hisar's 14 sector rate, these are comparatively higher than 13 and 15 sectors. You will get different rate according to plot size. For e.g. for 100 sq. yard = 27 K to 30 K. For 250 sq. yard = 22 K to 25 K.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjay,

Sounds good. Thanks for the input.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment in Hisar

Hi Vikram,

Do you know by any chance about any investment opporunity on Hisar By-pass road. Actually, I am planning to invest in Global spaces project. They are selling land near to flyover on the same road. But, I am not sure, How much it is worth to invest there ? This project is offered by Daffodil buildcon which is located in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaykumar
    Hi Vikram,

Do you know by any chance about any investment opporunity on Hisar By-pass road. Actually, I am planning to invest in Global spaces project. They are selling land near to flyover on the same road. But, I am not sure, How much it is worth to invest there ? This project is offered by Daffodil buildcon which is located in Gurgaon.

No Sanjay, so far I am just into Gurgaon R.E. I am keeping Hisar as my retirement city option :)......well so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Global Spaces Delhi - Hisar By Pass, Hisar

Hi!

Global Spaces is marketed by Daffodil Buildcon Pvt Ltd which is a part of Global Realty from Delhi. Global Spaces are integrated townships, they have their projects in Agra, Karnal, Hisar & Sirsa. They have already delivered integrated townships in Kosi, Agra and karnal. At the moment the work is going on in their Sirsa (possession would be offered approx in March 2011) and Hisar (possession would be offered approx in Sep / Oct 2011) projects.

Hisar is currently marketed at INR 10,300 per sq yards and Sirsa at INR 8250/- per sq yards (includes EDC). The prices are likely to go up from Jan 13th, 2011.

For more information send in a mail to rohit.sethgmail.com

Thanks
    Rohit Seth
    CommentQuote
  • Re:Global Spaces Delhi - Hisar By Pass, Hisar

Thanks Rohit for your valuable input.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohit.Seth
    Hi!

Global Spaces is marketed by Daffodil Buildcon Pvt Ltd which is a part of Global Realty from Delhi. Global Spaces are integrated townships, they have their projects in Agra, Karnal, Hisar & Sirsa. They have already delivered integrated townships in Kosi, Agra and karnal. At the moment the work is going on in their Sirsa (possession would be offered approx in March 2011) and Hisar (possession would be offered approx in Sep / Oct 2011) projects.

Hisar is currently marketed at INR 10,300 per sq yards and Sirsa at INR 8250/- per sq yards (includes EDC). The prices are likely to go up from Jan 13th, 2011.

For more information send in a mail to rohit.sethgmail.com

Thanks
    Rohit Seth

Nice info Rohit, finally I see some activity in Hisar section as well.
    Anyways since you mentioned your e-mail address, are you involved in booking or sale of the the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody, please give some more insights here on Hisar RE, current land price ( some previous history of it, last 5 years, if somebody is aware ) , Current/projected Builders ( Major, minor ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Somebody, please give some more insights here on Hisar RE, current land price ( some previous history of it, last 5 years, if somebody is aware ) , Current/projected Builders ( Major, minor ).

To the best of my knowledge the only project I am aware of is Satya Group, they are coming up with Satya County on Sirsa Bypass Road, Hissar within Sector 24.
    This will be a mix of Bungalows & row houses with plots of various sizes (160,200, 250, 350, and 500 Sqyds)

Rates are not known, maybe someone can throw some light :bab (2):

Apart from that rates around sector 5 are somewhat around 850 per sqft.

CommentQuote
  • Hisar Property

Vikram,

To my knowledge, Initially (2-3 years ago), Satya group has owned that land (on by pass) but they were not able to sell that due to some reason (I believe, price was very high at that time). Just 1 year back, Global spaces has taken over the ownership from Satya on the same land. And, it has offered to potential customers on market price. I also heard that they were able to sell many plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaykumar
    Vikram,

To my knowledge, Initially (2-3 years ago), Satya group has owned that land (on by pass) but they were not able to sell that due to some reason (I believe, price was very high at that time). Just 1 year back, Global spaces has taken over the ownership from Satya on the same land. And, it has offered to potential customers on market price. I also heard that they were able to sell many plots.

In Hisar only HUDA plots have future.Keep away from builders.They are really flop in Hisar.
    CommentQuote
  • Current plot rates

:oWhat are current rates of HUDA plots of 160,250 and 350 sq yd in sectors 9/11 and 1/4 at Hisar:)
    CommentQuote
  • In Hisar there are a couple of private builders and all are doing pretty good, of-course the HUDA plots are more considered but even colonies launched by private builders are appreciated and trusted by the locals. Global Spaces in the last 9 months have successfully sold approx 40% of their township, lot of investors, end users and brokers have benefited in real estate with Global Spaces.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been made to understand that HUDA plots in sectors 1, 4 3 & 5 have announced enhancement of 2500 per sq yards. I think plots rates are between 18000 - 22000 in these sectors depending on plots size and location.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohit.Seth
    In Hisar there are a couple of private builders and all are doing pretty good, of-course the HUDA plots are more considered but even colonies launched by private builders are appreciated and trusted by the locals. Global Spaces in the last 9 months have successfully sold approx 40% of their township, lot of investors, end users and brokers have benefited in real estate with Global Spaces.

:oWhat are current rates of plots in Global spaces bypass road Hisar.
    Builder having some unsold inventory or these are resale rates:D
    CommentQuote