Indore Greens by Emaar MGF, Rau Pithampur Road, Indore

Last updated: March 23 2016
27 | Posts
12310 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indore Greens by Emaar MGF, Rau Pithampur Road, Indore

I want to invest in "Indore Greens" by EMAAR MGF for 5 years perspective?

Guys need your opinion. Kindly suggest.

Current Rate is 850/ SqFt for Plots.

What are the current rates in the surrounding areas near Indore Greens?

It is 2 Km from Indore Airport.

Too Far? Too costly? Any projects better than this one in terms of quality and builder reputation?
    Last edited July 8 2015, 02:56 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Indore Greens by Emaar MGF, Rau Pithampur Road, Indore

Any update on this project? I am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by investor111 View Post
      Any update on this project? I am interested.
      6 months back this project was on my radar and it is good option for future investment. I stepped back bcz near by area still lacks basic infra.. Last price quoted by developer in Jan2013 was 1650, I guess current price is close to 1800.

Comment

Oh, what a rise! The project is a bit far but on the main highway; an advantage.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
        Last edited July 8 2015, 03:02 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I heard that prices in Indore "officially" fell 10% since last year. Any idea on the current prices here? Reduced or still the same?
          Last edited July 8 2015, 03:03 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by PuneRM View Post
            I heard that Indore prices "officially" fell 10% since last year. Any idea on the current prices here? Reduced or still the same??
            Price in supercorridor is stable from last 6-8months, actual psf vary depending on proximity to Indore.
            EMAR Greens: 1850/ SqFt
            LN City: 1500/ SqFt
            Others in price range of 600 - 1250/ SqFt
            Last edited July 8 2015, 03:03 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Hi, Can you suggest whether Nariman City (rates 1300 to 1600 psf) or Emaar MGF (rates 1950 psf) would be better option considering 5-7 years of period? Any updates on TCS/Infosys would be appreciated. I heard EMAAR MGF has increased their price from 1800 to 1950, is it so?

Originally posted by StillSearching View Post
              Price in supercorridor is stable from last 6-8months, actual psf vary depending on proximity to Indore.
              EMAR Greens: 1850
              LN City: 1500
              Others in price range of 600-1250.

Comment

Originally posted by justforfun View Post
                Hi, Can you suggest whether Nariman City (rates 1300 to 1600 psf) or Emaar MGF (rates 1950 psf) would be better option considering 5-7 years of period? Any updates on TCS/Infosys would be appreciated. I heard EMAAR MGF has increased their price from 1800 to 1950, is it so?
                1. If you are ready to pay 1950 then why not buy near Vijay Nagar at 2100 which will for sure increase by 25-40% in next 3 yrs. Supercorridor future is not guaranteed, wait until Diwali 2014 before you invest there.

2. Officially every builder has increased price after Diwali but if you negotiate they immediately come down by 100/200 psft. EMAAR MGF after 15min of discussion offered rate of 1700 when he was initially quoting 1850. Excuse he gave was that there is an existing owner(investor) who wants to resell his flat before registration.
                Last edited January 4 2014, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StillSearching View Post
                  1. If you are ready to pay 1950 then why not buy near Vijay Nagar at 2100 which will for sure increase by 25-40% in next 3 yrs. Supercorridor future is not guaranteed, wait until Diwali 2014 before you invest there.

2. Officially every builder has increased price after Diwali but if you negotiate they immediately come down by 100/200 psft. EMAAR MGF after 15min of discussion offered rate of 1700 when he was initially quoting 1850. Excuse he gave was that there is an existing owner(investor) who wants to resell his flat before registration.

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. Is there any township/scheme near Vijay Nagar you are referring? I din't understand the Diwali logic, do you mean TCS/Infosys picture will be more clear by that time?

Thanks in advance.

I am not from Indore and looking for investment in either Jaipur or Indore for 5-7 years of prospective.

Comment

Originally posted by justforfun View Post
                    Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. Is there any township/scheme near Vijay Nagar you are referring? I din't understand the Diwali logic, do you mean TCS/Infosys picture will be more clear by that time?

Thanks in advance.

I am not from Indore and looking for investment in either Jaipur or Indore for 5-7 years of prospective.
                    From last 3 yrs there is almost no change in Indore prop market. and till June it will be same, may be in Sep it will have an upward trend, so better to wait till Aug-Sep and decide to buy only if thr is an upward trend.
                    I am not from Indore, and as per my knowledge Jaipur & Indore market is same, however I would prefer Jaipur over Indore from future growth and proximity to Delhi.
                    Best place to buy is where you can monitor your investment..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X