Collapse

Indore - Costly Investment

Last updated: January 15 2014
19 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indore - Costly Investment

i am looking to start my business in Indore as a builder. Willing to sell Builder floors at affordable price which will compete with the flats with high class interior design

My question, how many floors we can build on a single plot? and if we provide a builder floor with lift parking then people will willing to buy it or not?

Comment

Just saw articles on TCS inaugarating or starting setup procedures for their Indore base.
      How lucrative is Indore as a investment zone with a time span of 10 years.
      Specifically looking for Apartments as investment options and physically securing plots in any location where we are physically not present looks challenging. I saw a video of the super corridor on Youtube - very impressive plans with Trams inside the industrial zones.
      would love to hear from Indore-ians.

Comment

Originally posted by arulprakash View Post
        Just saw articles on TCS inaugarating or starting setup procedures for their Indore base.
        How lucrative is Indore as a investment zone with a time span of 10 years.
        Specifically looking for Apartments as investment options and physically securing plots in any location where we are physically not present looks challenging. I saw a video of the super corridor on Youtube - very impressive plans with Trams inside the industrial zones.
        would love to hear from Indore-ians.
        IMO, seeing current scenario in Indore real estate(no change in price from last 2 year), it is good time to invest in area close to Rau-Pithampur or near VijayNagar. Super corridor is still gray area, bcz it is highly based on the fate of IT company's( TCS& Infy).

Comment

Agreed. There are news of Air Asia making hub at Indore and Infy and TCS starting operations. But as of now there is nothing there. The IDA rate of land is Rs 300 psf but the builders are selling for 1600 psf. This is rubbish. Going by my experience in MP this rate is absurd. The price of the plots should not be more than Rs 1000 psf (MAX). Besides there are going to be plenty of IDA residential flats in the area. There is a residential scheme in the vicinity which is probably going to house numerous flats. So the conclusion is the prices are really inflated. It is worth buying it only if you get a good buying rate. Definitely not recommended to buy at these inflated rates.

Comment

any update on TCS / Infy? What is the best scheme near that area to invest in plot? I saw about 20 townships in that area so confused. need help!

Comment

Originally posted by PuneRM View Post
              any update on TCS / Infy? What is the best scheme near that area to invest in plot? I saw about 20 townships in that area so confused. need help!
              Go for LN city if you can negotiate it at 1300 psft and Greens proj for 1600, else wait and watch, by end of March you will definitely get good deal

Comment

Is there an industrial area coming up beside Singapore Lifestyle ? On the other side of the railway line? I have heard news of the same. So I was wondering if the noise and pollution will impact Lifestyle.

I see lot of schemes on Super corridor which seem dicey (no registry, etc). Which ones are safe ? There is lot of talk about proposed ring road and proposed roads towards palakhedi and bada bangarda. They do show up on the master plan, but it seems they do not mention width. It seems strange but how will they build a road over the villages ??

Nariman - heard rumours that some part of his land is going to be acquired by IDA.

Saffron and Sakar - heard they had many fake non-registered plots sold.

Millennium - Does he have a proper approach road. right now, there isnt any.

Pinnacle - he has a nullah running right across the middle of his scheme, and a gas pipeline running along the main internal road. No proper approach road yet, but he says road is proposed.

I am an end user (from Ujjain) but will shift there after some time when development begins in full swing.

Overall, I see that super corridor itself is well made, but there is a lot more to be done. Areas around super corridor are still under developed. construction is going on, but they seem to be focussed on the railway station and overbridge. No proper roads are yet made to approach places nearby corridor.
                Last edited by Sat234; January 15 2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X