Dear Friends,

I have invested in Bloomberg Orchid plot, recently I came to know, Bloomberg has started registry of plots, for which they are asking a hefty amount in the sake of development charges.

around 350 per sq ft.

I need your advice/guidance on it.

Are there no guidelines for development charges set by government ?

How justified these development charges are ?

Is it worth getting my plot registered in Bloomberg.

Please throw some light.

Regards

Shiv
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Connect with other people who booked in your scheme and are in same situation, go in group and negotiate. Going by legal process it may take long time because I guess developer must have added some clause in booking agreement for such cost
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shiv24;, inorder to charge you for development charges, the builder or the colonizer must substantiate the price he is charging for.

Please take a bifurcation of the amount, he has been asking for. As per that basis, you will be able to figure out, if he has been charging you more or less, for the development he will do or is doing. please take everything in writing, with that regard.

Please feel free to take legal advice, ask legal firms, as to how do they define development charges and compare it with the development charges being charged by colonizer.
    CommentQuote