Hi,

I am looking for a 2000 - 3000 SqFt plot in Omaxe City 1, Mayakhedi. Can somebody suggest the ongoing rate for the plots.

Thanks,
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Brokers tell, that it is in the range of 1000 - 1100/ SqFt. It is more smaller sized plots.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you might get something below 1000/ SqFt in resale.

They have launched extension "Shubhaangan" which is much cheaper. Although I am not sure if they have big sized plots.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the latest price in Omaxe 1 for a 300 SqYd plot?
    CommentQuote
  • Where is Omaxe City located?
    CommentQuote
  • In which state?
    CommentQuote
  • Indore - MP
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on recent prices? Emaar has also launched their township nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I enquired there and found it to be quite cheap as compared to other townships of Indore. Plots are good, so are the villas and row houses and the club is awesome. The thing that is confusing me is that on Bypass Road, players are quoting a very high price everywhere since Bypass has become a great livable location. Even if you go off bypass towards Bicholi Mardana-Devguradia Road, there is a place called shreeji valley where small builders are selling their multi-storied apartments and flats. Even there the prices are more than 1500-1600 psft. I wonder if the facilities and amenities and the location of Omaxe is so good (being nearer to Vijay Nagar than Shreeji Valley), why are the prices so low. I smell something fishy. Can anyone throw light on it please?
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe is reputed. Yes their price is low I think just my thinking no personal that it is not in the superior place such as super corridor...It is little far. That's the reason emaar got hit else to stay and live emaar, omaxe is best. Many I think quite family started living and celebrate festivals etc. If u r looking for investment then buy near or in super corridor ...Rates are around 2300 to 3000. If looking for living then these are I just named...There are other personally you go see they are beautiful. These are just my suggestion. Cheers!
    CommentQuote