Sort by :
Filter by :
- It looks like Indore is too cold a place for investment. No one seems interested.
- Originally Posted by sgvermaIt looks like Indore is too cold a place for investment. No one seems interested.
May be its too hot. No one's got time to post a response to your query.
Just wanted to check Indore RE hence visited this thread. Sorry, can't offer any advice.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have invested in County Walk in Indore as it is better located than DLF Garden City at bypass. Also its density is lower & more likely to get occupied before.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dude you are comparing 2 different areas. Dlf is at bypass whereas tricon is on Khandwa road. Hence the rate difference. Plus Dlf charges some premium for it's name.
I am not too bullish on Dlf unless you want to go with the company. Try to look for a resale plot in phase 1 and u might find a rate close to companys rate of phase 2. Countywalk as mentioned earlier is currently much hotter in Indore.
Plus lot of other projects in other areas. It's best you first decide the area and then look for options unless you are very keen on a specific company.
Tricon is coming with a phase 2 on bypass, though on opposite end of bypass (from dlf's end). It's not launched yet but will be soon.
As far Indore being too hot or too cold, it's pretty much like every upcoming city, driven by Investors and brokers hell bent to raise property prices faster than f1 car!CommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates on the current rates for DLF plots?CommentQuote0Flag
- Or, is there any more active thread/forum to discuss this?CommentQuote0Flag
- DLF punch line is enough for my rating. Building India. When there is DLF involvement in a growing city like Indore, definitely there must be something amazing about the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am looking to buy plot in Indore, any suggestions Pls???CommentQuote0Flag
- Appreciation is not that great in Indore.CommentQuote0Flag
Even I am planning to invest 15 - 20 Lakhs in a plot.
But I am a bit cynical about the prospects in INDORE. Maybe I am wrong but it's based completely on the talk about the so called proposed IT sector which was started way back in the mid of 2010.
The price appreciation in the last few years is completely based on MARKET SENTIMENTS. However, in reality still there are no concrete STEPS taken by these two IT majors.
And who knows if it never sees the light? And even if it happens, to completely materialize the ACTUAL township nearby these companies may not take less that 10 - 15 years.
What are your views?
- Dear All,
What are the rates in DLF plots currently? Are they still available with DLF or only available in resale market?CommentQuote0Flag
- Can somebody tell current rates of DLF's Indore project??CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there anything around 1000 Sq Feet in a budget of 25 lacs? Any up coming area will also work, requiring it as an End userCommentQuote0Flag
- or a plot where purchase and construction can be done in budget of 25 lacs?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Kamlendraor a plot where purchase and construction can be done in budget of 25 lacs?
if total budget is 25lac then considering 1000psft rate you have to either look for societies outside Rau Circle (near Mhow) or after dewas naka, both are very good upcoming areas.
If you have budget to buy plot for 25lac then look for areas near Silicon Valley Rau or ISCON templeCommentQuote0Flag