Hi Gents,
Anyone invested in DLF Garden City township plots in Indore? The phase-I plots are sold out and phase-II plots are now available. Kindly share your views regarding this township and its future in terms of investment. Also how is its location in comparison to the Tricone City township which is available at a little cheaper price than this.

Thanks
sgverma
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DLF Garden City

Hi All,

How are the prospects of DLF Garden City ? Is it wise to buy a plot there ?
    I heard it's very far from the city

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inquizzitive
    Hi All,

How are the prospects of DLF Garden City ? Is it wise to buy a plot there ?
    I heard it's very far from the city

Regards,

DLF Garden and Omaxe city are currently in outskirt and only preffered by people working in between Vijaynagar n Dewas but it will be good investment if you have 3-4 year horizon.

Why not look for Bombay hospital, Airport road or Rajendra Nagar? All are equal distant from city center and has good prospect for growth.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks stillsearching. I think land will appreciate more than apartments if bought at the right price. There is an oversupply of flats I think. What appreciation do you expect for DLF Garden in say, 5 years?

One of my friends suggested Apollo DB City in Nipania. Do you think it's better than DLF Garden?

Regards,

Originally Posted by StillSearching
    DLF Garden and Omaxe city are currently in outskirt and only preffered by people working in between Vijaynagar n Dewas but it will be good investment if you have 3-4 year horizon.

Why not look for Bombay hospital, Airport road or Rajendra Nagar? All are equal distant from city center and has good prospect for growth.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Phase 2 plots ...and rwa formed ...plz let me know ...wht is prevealing rate to buy or sell
    CommentQuote