DLF Gardencity II, DLF, Manglia, Indore

Last updated: July 15 2017
19 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DLF Gardencity II, DLF, Manglia, Indore

Hello,

Even I am planning to invest 15 - 20 Lakhs in a plot.

But I am a bit cynical about the prospects in INDORE. Maybe I am wrong but it's based completely on the talk about the so called proposed IT sector which was started way back in the mid of 2010.
    The price appreciation in the last few years is completely based on MARKET SENTIMENTS. However, in reality still there are no concrete STEPS taken by these two IT majors.

And who knows if it never sees the light? And even if it happens, to completely materialize the ACTUAL township nearby these companies may not take less that 10 - 15 years.

What are your views?

Happy Investing!
    Last edited July 8 2015, 08:34 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Dear All,

What are the rates in DLF plots currently? Are they still available with DLF or only available in resale market?

Comment

Can somebody tell current rates of DLF's Indore project??

Comment

Is there anything around 1000 Sq Feet in a budget of 25 lacs? Any up coming area will also work, requiring it as an End user

Comment

or a plot where purchase and construction can be done in budget of 25 lacs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamlendra View Post
              or a plot where purchase and construction can be done in budget of 25 lacs?
              if total budget is 25lac then considering 1000psft rate you have to either look for societies outside Rau Circle (near Mhow) or after dewas naka, both are very good upcoming areas.

If you have budget to buy plot for 25lac then look for areas near Silicon Valley Rau or ISCON temple

Comment

DLF Garden City

Hi All,

How are the prospects of DLF Garden City ? Is it wise to buy a plot there ?
                I heard it's very far from the city

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by inquizzitive View Post
                  Hi All,

How are the prospects of DLF Garden City ? Is it wise to buy a plot there ?
                  I heard it's very far from the city

Regards,
                  DLF Garden and Omaxe city are currently in outskirt and only preffered by people working in between Vijaynagar n Dewas but it will be good investment if you have 3-4 year horizon.

Why not look for Bombay hospital, Airport road or Rajendra Nagar? All are equal distant from city center and has good prospect for growth.

Comment

Thanks stillsearching. I think land will appreciate more than apartments if bought at the right price. There is an oversupply of flats I think. What appreciation do you expect for DLF Garden in say, 5 years?

One of my friends suggested Apollo DB City in Nipania. Do you think it's better than DLF Garden?

Regards,

Originally posted by StillSearching View Post
                    DLF Garden and Omaxe city are currently in outskirt and only preffered by people working in between Vijaynagar n Dewas but it will be good investment if you have 3-4 year horizon.

Why not look for Bombay hospital, Airport road or Rajendra Nagar? All are equal distant from city center and has good prospect for growth.
                    Last edited July 8 2015, 08:35 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Any updates on Phase 2 plots ...and rwa formed ...plz let me know ...wht is prevealing rate to buy or sell

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X