Last updated: January 24 2020
27 | Posts
4202 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indore : Supercorridor

Dear Members,

Please post pics and vids of status of TCS and Infy construction on Super corridor? Are they really starting operations by March 2017?

Thanks
    Kiran

Re : Indore : Supercorridor

Hi Kiran Ji, last month I was there in Super Corridor and saw significant development in TCS campus. I think they will start operation and administration Dept is going to setup and start operation by Aug this year. Let's see but what I guess is Tier2 cities Luke Nagpur and Indore will see IT companies start up there operation. No idea of Infosys yet. Please share your practical information about Infosys. Cheers!

Comment

Any latest updates on these sites? did anyone visit recently? what is the construction status?

Comment

Not possible in Mar-17, construction is going on but it will take some more time.

Comment

Hi Ricky ji, how about Infosys updates, is there construction is also on fast pace like TCS. Thanks

Comment

seems like it will not meet the deadline as usual. Even if they start the operation it would be an eye was rather then a full fledged operation. They have built the real estate at least. Land at cheap cost.. LOL

Comment

Itna Sannata kyun hai bhai".....Can anyone please update about the current status of TCS and Infosys in Indore?

Comment

Hi Tipto Jee, as i said earlier they should start the operation by Aug this year...also i came to know from few Agents that the govt grants of special economic zone with discounted price budget of Development (i am not sure what is called in technical terms will also be finished by this year), so Infosys should complete the construction by this year. So lets hope for the best.

Comment

As per Naidunia (today's edition) Infy has started operating from SEZ to meet march end deadline. TCS is also expected to start within a week. Check Naidunia today's edition.

Comment

• tipto
                    tipto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks for the info. It is just an EYEwash. To be frank can not really be called as an starting operations. I read the full clipping. Just a formality to escape the ruling.

tipto
                  That's true however we cannot expect a big bang opening also as this is an upcoming area and basic infra is still missing. It seems IDA yet to start water supply (as promised) and not sure about electricity. So I am glad that something got started and we should see real progress now on. Dont forget Symbiosis has already started operating from new campus and NMIMS is expected to start this year.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X