Hi All,

Greetings...

Pls someone provide me the following informations:

1. Indore Masterplan 2021, Pls share the link....
2. Which locations are best suited for investment horizon of 2-3 years, what are the prevailing market rates and stage of construction. This is for IT developer so it must be near existing or proposed IT SEZs
3. Property should be 2-3 BHK but with budget constraint of Rs. 35L.

Thanks
:bab (48):
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • isn't the rates 2 high???? y should i invest in lake vista if other projects are offering at lower rates?when possessions r expected?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realchamp
    isn't the rates 2 high???? y should i invest in lake vista if other projects are offering at lower rates?when possessions r expected?

Hey Champ..:)

The rates will definitely seem to be on a higher side, if you will compare it with the other Tom, Dick and Harry projects, which are mushrooming at and around Khandwa road these days....but then you should not forget that the quantum of appreciation and scope of services ( Living Lifestyle ) Silver Lake Vista can provide can not be matched by any other development at Khandwa road, for that matter.. i know the kind of people who have bought flats there... and SOCIETY should be a very important aspect, when you decide to buy a home these days...because Family Life does matter...and if you are looking for your REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT to grow this things can only help...as far as possession goes they told me to give possession by June 2014 for their first block...and i think it is December 2014 for the next one...I think INR 2600 for a Gated township of High Rise Apartments with the amenities they are offering its a good deal....I expressed earlier also Silver Lake is a VALUE BUY, only if you can correlate the facts and figures of the Khandwa road...else go to smaller projects for a bit lower prices..but without the assurance of deliverance and appreciation....you better decide.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mannu2001
    Hey Champ..:)

The rates will definitely seem to be on a higher side, if you will compare it with the other Tom, Dick and Harry projects, which are mushrooming at and around Khandwa road these days....but then you should not forget that the quantum of appreciation and scope of services ( Living Lifestyle ) Silver Lake Vista can provide can not be matched by any other development at Khandwa road, for that matter.. i know the kind of people who have bought flats there... and SOCIETY should be a very important aspect, when you decide to buy a home these days...because Family Life does matter...and if you are looking for your REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT to grow this things can only help...as far as possession goes they told me to give possession by June 2014 for their first block...and i think it is December 2014 for the next one...I think INR 2600 for a Gated township of High Rise Apartments with the amenities they are offering its a good deal....I expressed earlier also Silver Lake is a VALUE BUY, only if you can correlate the facts and figures of the Khandwa road...else go to smaller projects for a bit lower prices..but without the assurance of deliverance and appreciation....you better decide.....

Hi
    you seems to be a serious investor/ end user of Silver lake, why ????????:bab (55):
    CommentQuote
  • Any ongoing projects near Super Corridor for investment in plots? I am looking for a safe and approved project for a horizon of 10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Indore Master Plan 2021 Map

Originally Posted by Designer
    Hi All,

Greetings...

Pls someone provide me the following informations:

1. Indore Masterplan 2021, Pls share the link....
    2. Which locations are best suited for investment horizon of 2-3 years, what are the prevailing market rates and stage of construction. This is for IT developer so it must be near existing or proposed IT SEZs
    3. Property should be 2-3 BHK but with budget constraint of Rs. 35L.

Thanks
    :bab (48):

You can view Indore Master Development Plan 2021 Map PDF Download - Master Plans India here
    CommentQuote
  • Development is on dewas by pass and on pithampur road..Good locations for inverstment and if we talk abt IT SEZs there are many good projects coming near by the IT crystal park at Khandwa Road like Rani Bag, Sai Bag, Lake Vista, Sky Heights, Silver Springs.Amongst All Silver Springs is the Most Developed and Successful Project. 500+ families are already residing here.Ranibagh is another good option.it has plots of around 4500 Sqft starting from 1.50 Cr & in Silver Springs u can get well constructed 2-3-4 BHK Apartment , Row Houses, Villas. Apartments rates Starting from 20 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punetesting
    Hi, can you please let me know current rate for land in Super corridor? Any other good land projects there?

You got anything to invest on Super Corridor? I'm planning to visit Indore and review some.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRM
    You got anything to invest on Super Corridor? I'm planning to visit Indore and review some.

I request you to get the ground situation of supercorridor and progress of IT company's development center (started or not)?
    CommentQuote