• Show
Clear All

Re : Master Plan 2021 - Indore

Indore Master Plan 2021 Map

Originally posted by Designer View Post
    Hi All,

Greetings...

Pls someone provide me the following informations:

1. Indore Masterplan 2021, Pls share the link....
    2. Which locations are best suited for investment horizon of 2-3 years, what are the prevailing market rates and stage of construction. This is for IT developer so it must be near existing or proposed IT SEZs
    3. Property should be 2-3 BHK but with budget constraint of Rs. 35L.

Thanks
    You can view Indore Master Development Plan 2021 Map PDF Download - Master Plans India here
    Just the beginning...

Comment

Development is on dewas by pass and on pithampur road..Good locations for inverstment and if we talk abt IT SEZs there are many good projects coming near by the IT crystal park at Khandwa Road like Rani Bag, Sai Bag, Lake Vista, Sky Heights, Silver Springs.Amongst All Silver Springs is the Most Developed and Successful Project. 500+ families are already residing here.Ranibagh is another good option.it has plots of around 4500 Sqft starting from 1.50 Cr & in Silver Springs u can get well constructed 2-3-4 BHK Apartment , Row Houses, Villas. Apartments rates Starting from 20 Lacs.

Comment

Originally posted by punetesting View Post
        Hi, can you please let me know current rate for land in Super corridor? Any other good land projects there?
        You got anything to invest on Super Corridor? I'm planning to visit Indore and review some.

Comment

Originally posted by PuneRM View Post
          You got anything to invest on Super Corridor? I'm planning to visit Indore and review some.
          I request you to get the ground situation of supercorridor and progress of IT company's development center (started or not)?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X