Sort by :
Filter by :
- Check Satyamitra Rajlaxmit Nature in Rangwasa, Indore.. I have booked there.. so far no issues..CommentQuote0Flag
- AB road has a lot of potential projects like Omaxe City I , II , DLF Garden city or UBCommentQuote0Flag
- is this project approved ..i have never heard abt it.CommentQuote0Flag
- BRTS unsafe: Residents
INDORE: Poor planning, faulty execution, wrong design and inconvenience to people have disillusioned Indoreans from the BRTS which was quite evident at public hearing on Sunday organised by divisional commissioner on the directions of high court.
Nearly 300 people registered their objections and suggestion on BRTS and its execution. Nearly 61% of the people have expressed their views against the 11.5km BRT corridor. Only 9% of the people have supported the project and 30% are still willing to accept the BRTS with little amendments. Technical experts termed BRTS 'unsafe'. Most of the people raised objections over the safety arrangement on the corridor and believed that the way in which the project has been implemented, has made it quite risky for commuters.
Kishor Kodwani of Vikas Dristi Mitra 2050, said that the existing users of city bus service feel that BRTS is risky. He stressed that the project has alienated the existing users from public transport and it has failed to attract two-wheelers and four-wheeler owners as they find it very confusing. Moreover, there is no arrangement for parking and safe crossing on roads.
Gopal Nema, former MLA cited example of Jaipur and Delhi and said that railings should be removed and buses on BRTS should be run like normal city buses with bus stops on the side of the road. He said by putting dedicate corridor for BRTS in the middle of the road and not allowing any other vehicle on it has made it unsafe and congested. Bus stops have been constructed in the middle of the road without making any arrangement like foot over bridge or under bridge.
Technical experts have raised questions over the safety of passengers and commuters on BRTS. Retired chief engineer of Military Engineering Service, Suganchandra Jain said that the stretch from LIG to Geeta Bahvan is very 'unsafe' and not fit for BRTS corridor. "This stretch is very critical because of the insufficient width of existing road and very limited space available for private vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians. In addition, if there is any vehicle breakdown on this stretch it will create complete chaos," he said.
On cycle track, experts said that it is having numerous obstacles and it will not be safe to use. Administration is in a hurry to start bus service on BRTS but there are no automatic signals at crossings and pedestrian crossings.
BRTS unsafe: Residents - The Times of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- There are so many reputed projects coming on Agra Bombay Bypass road which is axis of new development of Indore. Some of the reputed projects are Ocean Park, Kalindi, Sahara, Omaxe, DLF, Silver Springs etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- its a hdfc realty project.. approved by all the banks including sbi and hdfc... with hdfc you get subvention scheme.. ( I have gone for that).. its next to treasure fantacy.. you can check satyamitrainfra website... or hdfc realty website for details... In indore I feel Rajendra nagar or area near by like rau, rangwasa etc and super corridor are good areas for investment...CommentQuote0Flag
- If you are looking for secure investments few colonies on airport road like- krishna vatika are good for the purpose. They are near city with moderate rates which ensures good returns with in 1-2 years period.;)CommentQuote0Flag
- i have one in silver springs bypass rd..no issues..RTM...already many families living there with sabji wallah, doodhwallal all coming in early morning for feri...IIT indore has booked many rooms for students as hostel...club actually working...price reasonably well 2k or something like that..choice of 2 and 3 bhk ..i am talking of phase 1..there is phase 2 whch i am not much aware of...
best wishesOriginally Posted by pavie555There are so many reputed projects coming on Agra Bombay Bypass road which is axis of new development of Indore. Some of the reputed projects are Ocean Park, Kalindi, Sahara, Omaxe, DLF, Silver Springs etc.CommentQuote2Flag
- Some other options on Agra- bombay road like malwa county, parshwanath are also gud. Specially malwa county which offers affortable rates in the area
- Originally Posted by asheesh1963i have one in silver springs bypass rd..no issues..RTM...already many families living there with sabji wallah, doodhwallal all coming in early morning for feri...IIT indore has booked many rooms for students as hostel...club actually working...price reasonably well 2k or something like that..choice of 2 and 3 bhk ..i am talking of phase 1..there is phase 2 whch i am not much aware of...
Silver Springs , one of the renowned project of indore with all the world class amenities already operational.
In phase 2 also there are so many residential options available here also which includes villas, row houses, 2,3 & 4 bhk apartments.
I think Silver Springs is the best township to live in.CommentQuote0Flag
- hiii..one of my relative is also risiding at silver springs..its a gud township..many families are living there..if any one interested in investing at bypass silver springs is the best option.CommentQuote0Flag
- What are the prevalent market and company rates in these good projects. Potential of each project.CommentQuote0Flag
- i feel bypass is more of unplanned development..huge colonies.. a lots of them.. bypass itself is around 22 KM in lenght with colonies on both sides.. oll agriculture land with no government support or infrastructure.. only ONE ROAD CALLED BYeeeee..PASSSSSS ;-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Lack of infra structure worries IT cos worries IT companies
INDORE: Lack of basic infrastructure at the proposed SEZ sites continues to haunt the IT firms. Three technology firms are to establish their firms in the city. Though there have been some developments at Super Corridor area where TCS and Infosys are coming up, officials of Impetus, which is going to set up its firm at Canadia Road, are a worried lot.
Their site still lacks power supply and availability of Narmada water. Narmada water pipeline is yet to reach Bypass which is four kilometre away from the site. Absence of sewage channels and proper roads till the site is another issue of concern.
Indore division commissioner will hold a review meeting of all the departments concerned to discuss all these issues at length here on Monday. State's IT secretary HR Rao is also likely to attend the meeting apart from representatives from all the three IT firms.
Infosys regional manager NP Mishra said, "Though the state government has already appointed a co-ordinator to work as a bridge between us and the local authorities concerned, we feel there must be a single window facility and one approval authority to facilitate us for our project."
Project head, Tata Infra & Realty, which is looking after the TCS' SEZ project at Super Corridor, Amit Upadhyaya, said, "As of now, there is only water pipeline at the Super Corridor. However, there is no water supply. Secondly, as the state government has just awarded a plot of land, measuring 3 hectare, to Madhya Pradesh Electricity Board ( MPEB) for installation of 132 KVA feeder in the area, the work on construction of the power sub-station is yet to begin."
Impetus vice-president Sanjeev Agrawal said, "In absence of Narmada water supply till Canadia Road, we will have to develop our own sewage plant and facility for recycling of water at the project site. Also, we will have to rely on our own borewell."
When contacted, Electronics Development Corporation general manager Kamal Kori, who has been identified as a co-ordinator from the state government for the three SEZ projects, said, "We are working at war-footing level to expedite the process of approvals."
Lack of infra structure worries IT cos worries IT companies - The Times of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- Metro in Indore, Bhopal in five years: Gaur
INDORE: Indore and Bhopal will have metro rail within five years time, said urban administration and development minister of Madhya Pradesh Babulal Gaur here in Indore on Friday.
Gaur stressed that work on metro rail will be completed in five years from the time of beginning of works. In Indore metro rail will have around 32.16 km route and it is expected to cost Rs 7500 crores while in Bhopal metro will have 28.5 km route and it is expected to cost Rs 6000 crores.
Minister said DPR will be prepared in eight months time. In first three months company will carry out survey for three modes of public transports--metro rail, mono rail and light rail transits system. On the basis of the survey report state government will choose one particular mode of transport, in next five months company will prepared DPR for the selected mode of transport.
He said state government has signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) with a joint venture firm comprising German firm LRTC (GmbH) and Mumbai based Rohit Associates Architects & Engineers Pvt Ltd for preparing detail project report (DPR).
Firm has been selected through international tendering process and state government has issued work to joint venture firm, said Urban Administration and Development minister Babulal Gaur here in Indore on Friday. "This is first time when an international firm has been appointed for preparing of DPR for metro rail in the country," Guar said.
Metro in Indore, Bhopal in five years: Gaur - The Times of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag