I have two options
1. gated society near IIM Rau at rate of 1250 psqft.
2. Supercorridor near airport 1300-1500 psft rate.
Which area is better for investment and residential (in future), Pls suggest.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any suggestion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StillSearching
    Any suggestion?

IMO go for Super Corridor. All of the Development being planned there only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealtyUP
    IMO go for Super Corridor. All of the Development being planned there only.

ok, but as of now entire area is barren land with no infrastructure.. TCS took 9 yrs to start in Nagpur (was planned in beginning of 2005), so was wondering with current rate (already hyped) it may turn out as dead investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Many say Super Corridor will be next Indore..
    since IDA residential scheme, plus commercial area of 300 Mtr on both sides of road, sports complex, medical hub, proximity to Airport,Narmada water etc all is planned.... TCS, Infy.. Entry GATES, overbridge have been well thought of ..

considering slow economy this might take 10 yrs who knows... but will happen for sure.. bigger cities like MUmbai, Pune are all crubmling due to distances, high living cost... slowly and surely companies need to look for cities with potential.

biggest positive point for SUPER CORRIDOR is political WILL and SUPPORT.

Super Corridor has been very well marketed by CM all over the world.. kudos to his sincere efforts..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tipto
    Many say Super Corridor will be next Indore..
    since IDA residential scheme, plus commercial area of 300 Mtr on both sides of road, sports complex, medical hub, proximity to Airport,Narmada water etc all is planned.... TCS, Infy.. Entry GATES, overbridge have been well thought of ..

considering slow economy this might take 10 yrs who knows... but will happen for sure.. bigger cities like MUmbai, Pune are all crubmling due to distances, high living cost... slowly and surely companies need to look for cities with potential.

biggest positive point for SUPER CORRIDOR is political WILL and SUPPORT.

Super Corridor has been very well marketed by CM all over the world.. kudos to his sincere efforts..

thanks, your points make sense.. I completely agree..
    However based on suggestion from local people and brokers about inflated price and uncertain timeline for growth I chose to invest in Rau to avoid inflation eroding my liquid money.
    CommentQuote
  • AB road my POV, the area has witness growth already with big names like OMAZE DLF, EMAAR and UB local builders.

200 bypass road is amazing one
    CommentQuote
  • in this rate u will get good option on by pass, then why u want to go super corridor.......
    CommentQuote
  • Bypass is the best option as infrastructure development is rapidly taking shape here & its seen on ground..many big names in real estate have their projects on bypass itself & in many of township habitation already started..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StillSearching
    thanks, your points make sense.. I completely agree..
    However based on suggestion from local people and brokers about inflated price and uncertain timeline for growth I chose to invest in Rau to avoid inflation eroding my liquid money.

if you don't mind ... which one did you go for... i am also starting to look around Bypass and Rau
    CommentQuote
  • Have you thought about Khandwa Road..

Hey !

I think Khandwa Road is going to be next hot destination for real estate, because the CRYSTAL IT PARK is operational ( Impetus and Infobeans have set up their offices)...IT has always provided thrust to the Real estate of that particular area...if you guys are looking for an investment then i think SILVER LAKE VISTA is good option there, since it is the only high rise and planned development at Khandwa road...other wise there are also smaller projects, but this will reap the maximum benefit of the Crystal IT Park, this is what i think....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mannu2001
    Hey !

I think Khandwa Road is going to be next hot destination for real estate, because the CRYSTAL IT PARK is operational ( Impetus and Infobeans have set up their offices)...IT has always provided thrust to the Real estate of that particular area...if you guys are looking for an investment then i think SILVER LAKE VISTA is good option there, since it is the only high rise and planned development at Khandwa road...other wise there are also smaller projects, but this will reap the maximum benefit of the Crystal IT Park, this is what i think....:)

Mannu Ji you are right Khandwa road is a better area for people working in the radius of 5-6 kms, they need not go to bypass for a township kind of thing, if they can opt for Silver lake i suppose i will definately pay a visit to them
    CommentQuote
  • Rau or Super Corridor ??? Rau location is better for investment

Rau By pass location is better choice as compare with both Super Corridor and IIM near by areas. Reasons are following :-

As per the Real Estate Principal, following rules should be kept in mind for investors :-

1. Always invest in New born baby after checking all legal documents of the project.
    2. Investing in grown up child is for End users only.
    3. Growth prospect should also be consider before investing in new born baby like upcoming govt. projects and the present development nearby location.
    4. New born baby will give 100 % return in just 4 years i.e 25%/annum if and only if developer group is good i.e. development of project should be on time.

NUTSHELL/CONCLUSION : Largest Residential IDA Scheme no. 165 is proposed on Rau By pass road and most probably work will get start within 24 months. Therefore, first hike will get in 2014 when guidelines will get revised then second hike on development of project at the same time third hike will get when IDA work will get start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bluffmaster
    Rau By pass location is better choice as compare with both Super Corridor and IIM near by areas. Reasons are following :-

As per the Real Estate Principal, following rules should be kept in mind for investors :-

1. Always invest in New born baby after checking all legal documents of the project.
    2. Investing in grown up child is for End users only.
    3. Growth prospect should also be consider before investing in new born baby like upcoming govt. projects and the present development nearby location.
    4. New born baby will give 100 % return in just 4 years i.e 25%/annum if and only if developer group is good i.e. development of project should be on time.

NUTSHELL/CONCLUSION : Largest Residential IDA Scheme no. 165 is proposed on Rau By pass road and most probably work will get start within 24 months. Therefore, first hike will get in 2014 when guidelines will get revised then second hike on development of project at the same time third hike will get when IDA work will get start.

Any options of residential plots or residential home that you are aware of at Rau?? Possibly the new born babies with potential. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRM
    Any options of residential plots or residential home that you are aware of at Rau?? Possibly the new born babies with potential. thanks.

You can try near Rau railway station/nakhrali dhandi, that area is close to old rau and will certainly grow (not like porsche bt avg middle class society) in next 2 yrs. Rate is in range of 1000-1500 psf depending on where you buy.
    Reason to suggest: Crowded places are mostly costly anywhere and at anytime.
    CommentQuote