Hey Guys !

Does anybody know about Silver Lake Vista High rise residential project at Khandwa road ?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It gives an impression of encroachment of lake bank from the road. Btw what is the price?

Originally Posted by mannu2001
    Hey Guys !

Does anybody know about Silver Lake Vista High rise residential project at Khandwa road ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by captaincool
    It gives an impression of encroachment of lake bank from the road. Btw what is the price?

Cmon fella, nobody would stuck this much money, to build a project on encroachment..and it is duly cleared by the Environment Ministry, and all other due diligence are perfectly in place too..all the leading banks (SBI, HDFC, Axis, LIC and others)are funding home loan for this project... rates starts from INR 2600 PSF...frankly speaking VALUE BUY at Khandwa roads, with the kind of amenities SLV is providing....and the future of the area is also promising...far better than buying at outskirts for a bit cheaper price....
    CommentQuote
  • Crystal IT Park...

Hey Guys !
    Cryastal IT Park is getting in to the final phase of revival. IMPETUS has already started their operations there with almost 150 employees..another batch is expected very soon....heard that INFOBEANS is also there and few others are lined up....so finally IT is happening ...COOL people may guess who is gonna taste the berries....because the prospects for the area are gonna be HOT.....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Silver Lake

Hey Guys !
    Cryastal IT Park is getting in to the final phase of revival. IMPETUS has already started their operations there with almost 150 employees..another batch is expected very soon....heard that INFOBEANS is also there and few others are lined up....so finally IT is happening ...COOL people may guess who is gonna taste the berries....because the prospects for the area are gonna be HOT.....:bab (59):

Hi
    i just have been shifted to Indore and works at Impetus/ Crystal IT Park Campus...you really seems to caught ( sold :) ) by them i suppose, can you please tell me who is the right person to contact there...because i am also really impressed by their digital marketing ( Walkthrough ) and wonder it will really come up like that...
    thnks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirudh999
    Hi
    i just have been shifted to Indore and works at Impetus/ Crystal IT Park Campus...you really seems to caught ( sold :) ) by them i suppose, can you please tell me who is the right person to contact there...because i am also really impressed by their digital marketing ( Walkthrough ) and wonder it will really come up like that...
    thnks...

Well, i got convinced by, the present, they showed me and and explained the future which could take shape at Khandwa Road, made me buy their property...earlier they were not doing any promotional activity for the project, that is why not many people know about the project... i also heard that they are going to announce some corporate discounts very soon for the top companies at Indore and Pithampur... you should contact their Senior Manager - Sales, who sold me this..you can catch him at the board number of their office, provided at their website...and all the best to get a good deal..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello there...

Just wanted to share some of the project pics, which i just got along with the Welcome Letter for my booking at SLV...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Silver Lake Vista - Love at first sight..

Hello there !

I visited silver lake vista yesterday and found it very pleasant its more like a picnic spot because of the picturesque lake. i will rate it as one of the top 5 project of indore, as i have seen almost all Apartment projects at indore... it is well planned and the most important i liked about it is the low density of the population it will have..and with 70% open space, in all there will be 225 flats in an area of 3 acre. and they are providing all the amenities ( temple, club house, swimming pool and lawns jogging tract etc) other township are giving. the most important aspect is their construction workmanship seems very good and they are really concerned about the kind of quality of the end product they give to the customer. and there sales people are also very genuine, they dont sell it by showing u a rosy picture but speaks facts only, thats very unlike of sales people, i have seen. i m planning to book a lake facing 2 BHK of 1340 on 9 or 10 floor.. and with TCS i think Crystal IT park will sprint and help grow my investment. Thanks mannu ji for your initiative at IREF, which made me think about silver lake:)
    CommentQuote
  • Tell me something about Indore Property

Hello there...

Just wanted to share some of the project pics, which i just got along with the Welcome Letter for my booking at SLV...

Hi !
    I m from Noida and have been following Indore city & IT for quite some time, l have been here for my friends marriage last May and was very impressed with the calm and cool yet modern lifestyle avenues offered by Indore, unlike Noida, which only has modernity in infra and facilities but the hostility created by day light crimes is spoiling everything gradually, and the weather is also on extremes there. thats why i have been planning to relocate to Indore, and with the advent of TCS i think Indore will hop on to the fast track of development cycle, i think now is the time i should start looking for some property here, just saw this thread and liked it. the pics are good..seeing the lay out of the township i would like to go for Marina building. can u pls tell me more about it and wat r the prices there ? and also tell me about super corridor & crystal IT park, if u r local from Indore.
    Thanx :bab (26):
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends,

What is the location of this project, how far is it from the super corridor and airport? Any idea on the launch price or regular price, do they have a website too?

thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NayaParinda
    Hello friends,

What is the location of this project, how far is it from the super corridor and airport? Any idea on the launch price or regular price, do they have a website too?

thanks in advance!

Dear - Just Google Silver Lake vista, indore
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NayaParinda
    Hello friends,

thanks in advance!

Hey NayaParinda :)

Silver Lake Vista is located on Khandwa Road, near Crystal IT Park, you can find it on Google Maps as well, and then u can understand the distances to Super Corridor and airport as well..the prices starts from 2600 PSF and it is different for Lake facing apartment, just visit Silver Lake Vista
    CommentQuote
  • Confused at silver lake...

Hello,

i paid a short visit to silver lake yesterday, because i had to catch my flight back to delhi, while i was there i liked their Marina block, but they told me that they r not taking the bookings for it.
    i really liked it. what should i consider now Brook or Aqua, want to have a 2 BHK, i m more keen in Brook now.
    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramonasingh
    Hello,

i paid a short visit to silver lake yesterday, because i had to catch my flight back to delhi, while i was there i liked their Marina block, but they told me that they r not taking the bookings for it.
    i really liked it. what should i consider now Brook or Aqua, want to have a 2 BHK, i m more keen in Brook now.
    Please suggest.

Hey !
    Brook, indeed, is a better choice thats because the available options in AQUA are few...i think 1340/ 2BHK (lake facing) is a better choice, and if u dont want to pay more for the Lake view, then i think the best choice in Brook for a 2 BHK is 1330/ 2BHK flat number - 6, which is a corner flat and has 2 balconies, one on front side with Drawing and other one is opening from the 2 bedrooms overlooking the Swimming Pool and Garden...and the best part --- THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR THIS VIEW go for it....if it pleases you....
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi all,
    visited the project, found too conjugated..., area is good but road is full of noise, good only for investment point of view.
    CommentQuote