I want to invest in Plot in Indore. Does anyone have any idea about Nariman City, Super Corridor?

I have the following specific queries in mind:
1. How good is investment considering TCS, Infosys etc might come in the future?
2. What is the reputation of the builder ?
3. How does this investment match with those projects opposite to Dental college on AB Road?

Thanks in Advance!
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tiduji
    I want to invest in Plot in Indore. Does anyone have any idea about Nariman City, Super Corridor?

I have the following specific queries in mind:
    1. How good is investment considering TCS, Infosys etc might come in the future?
    2. What is the reputation of the builder ?
    3. How does this investment match with those projects opposite to Dental college on AB Road?

Thanks in Advance!

Tidu Ji :)
    Nariman city is a perfect place for investment at Super Corridor..the township is closest to TCS, INFOSYS, Medical Hub and Sports Complex...basically they have 2 phases, phase 1 is sold out and plots are available in resale only..infact Sale Deeds also have been executed...rates ranges from 1500 to 1800 PSF, depending on location..while phase 2 has got rates from 1250 PSF to 1400 PSF...

the builder reputation is Okay...previous projects are DreamCity and Nariman Point...

But i think the location is fantastic..its a good investment considering a horizon of 5-6 years..by which TCS/ Infosys would have come....hopefully:bab (59):..because that will fuel the prices....in fact there are 3, 100 feets road are also being constructed from Super Corridor to the adjoining City area...(towards southern part) and these will be passing nearby Nariman City...

i had taken pics also last time i visited the place, will share with u..

Not aware about projects opposite to Dental college on AB Road ??????

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nandjoshi2 years ago
      Hi all, have an update that TCS is going to start operation finally in Supper Corridor may be in another give to six months. Did anyone visited the place to chk these IT giants development.
  • There are other builder in this areas as well. e.g. Singapore Lifestyle, etc

but not sure of the apartment prices and land/plot current price.

I feel once the TCS project gets operational prices should easily reach 3000 per sq ft for land.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has inputs on the Saffron city and Saffron City extension?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NayaParinda
    Anyone has inputs on the Saffron city and Saffron City extension?

Well, the grape wine is that, these townships are coming in the area of the proposed MPHB projects, therefore not many people seems to be showing any interest in it...and also it is quite far from the main super corridor road..
    CommentQuote
  • So there is a possibility of MP housing board releasing plots in the same area ??
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mannuji.. so they are selling the MPHB land or very close to MPHB lands? how far is Saffrom extension\city from the main road? from TCS and Infosys proposed campus?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I am also interested in buying a plot in Nariman City (Indore).

I am getting an offer of 40L for 1800sqft residential plot.

Do you think its a good deal for investment purpose, considering the upcoming campuses of TCS and Infosys nearby ?

Are any other good projects nearby which I should consider before going for this one?

Senior members and property experts desperately need your advise !!!

Thanks so much.
    CommentQuote
  • People living in Indore, Pleaseee suggest !!
    CommentQuote
  • What about Atlantis City & Atlantis Park

Dear Indore Residents,

Any idea about Atlantis City/ Atlantis Park? How good are the projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aprilblossom
    Hello,
    Do you think its a good deal for investment purpose, considering the upcoming campuses of TCS and Infosys nearby ?
    Are any other good projects nearby which I should consider before going for this one?
    Thanks so much.

In the current scenario 2250 is too high for that area. You can get better deal in same range ~2500 near Vijay Nagar and Bombay hospital.

Super corridor area has too much land available and even if IT company's start operating there won't be shortage of availability till 2017. So IMO it will be good to wait n watch for this year or invest in better livable area.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks StillSearching!
    Can you please suggest me any better project from investment point of view in that area?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks StillSearching!
    Can you please suggest me any better project from investment point of view in that area?

I am outside India, above feedback was based on my observation during summer vacation in India. So if you are in Indore or you have any relative in Indore then it is good to spend few weekend looking all ongoing projects. Going through broker will help to expedite search but it may cost you additional 50k-1lac for final deal.
    CommentQuote
    Hello,
    Thanks so much.

A)What is the progress of TCS and Infy project? Any other companies also coming? Have the proposed colleges started construction?
    B) Nariman City has too many 800 SQ FT plots, so you buying a plot of 1800 SQ FT in that colony does not make sense. You do not get the crowd that you are looking for later on.
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever you buy around TCS and Infosys land is going to give you very handsome returns. Nariman city is one of the oldest township there and they have flats as well as plots in the township. They have different plot sizes to cater need of all budget people. Most likely only IT crowd will be staying there as this part of Indore is at a corner. But investing in Nariman city is always good. Your awesome returns are confirmed. Roads around TCS and Infosys are developed. Last time i have been there during Diwali. 40 lakhs for 1800 Sq ft is not bad. The current rate of plots there is between 2000 - 2200 Rs PSF depending upon location and garden facing fact. If any one want to visit different sites at super corridor then please do not spend money on brokers here. You can simply go there and with the help of board signs you can easily find the sites. Talk to developers directly. They can negotiate as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itsgaurav151
    Whatever you buy around TCS and Infosys land is going to give you very handsome returns. Nariman city is one of the oldest township there and they have flats as well as plots in the township. They have different plot sizes to cater need of all budget people. Most likely only IT crowd will be staying there as this part of Indore is at a corner. But investing in Nariman city is always good. Your awesome returns are confirmed. Roads around TCS and Infosys are developed. Last time i have been there during Diwali. 40 lakhs for 1800 Sq ft is not bad. The current rate of plots there is between 2000 - 2200 Rs PSF depending upon location and garden facing fact. If any one want to visit different sites at super corridor then please do not spend money on brokers here. You can simply go there and with the help of board signs you can easily find the sites. Talk to developers directly. They can negotiate as well.

agree to your most of point except that Nariman city is good for 1800 @2200 psf.
    First they don't have enough availability of 1800 and it is really crowded with 800-1000 sft plot.

SuperCorridor has large area so it is Ok to wait and buy after 6-9mnths with more options available after Diwali (rate will be close to same what we have now).
    CommentQuote