Last updated: May 18 2015
3 | Posts
1483 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sahaj Residency, MGR Developers, Scheme No 103, Indore

Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know your views for Sahaj Residency, Scheme no 103?

This is a property from MGR developers and I think location wise it is a good deal.

How about appreciations in 2 - 4 years down the line?

Regards,
    Last edited July 8 2015, 08:41 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Sahaj Residency, MGR Developers, Scheme No 103, Indore

Originally posted by rahul04 View Post
    Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know your views for Sahaj Residency, Scheme no 103?

This is a property from MGR developers and I think location wise it is a good deal.

How about appreciations in 2 - 4 years down the line?

Regards,
    The project is in a good location, so you will definitely get good appreciation. However, if its investment, why not look for airport or Bombay Hospital area?
    Last edited July 8 2015, 08:42 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback. How much appreciation you foresee in 3 - 4 years down the line? Can you please update about airport or Bombay Hospital area? How much appreciation is expected in theses areas as compared to Sahaj Residency and which projects can be considered?
      Last edited July 8 2015, 08:43 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by rahul04 View Post
        Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback. How much appreciation you foresee in 3 - 4 years down the line? Can you please update about airport or Bombay Hospital area? How much appreciation is expected in theses areas as compared to Sahaj Residency and which projects can be considered?
        Indore property is in slow appreciation mode. Most of the areas are already inflated compared to local affordability. The next big move will only come when there is an inflow of professionals from other cities, maybe 2017 onward.

As most of the development is focused in the west of Indore, you can see 20 - 30% increment by 2017. Currently, the average price in Super Corridor is 1100 - 1400/ SqFt and high end project in the range of 1800 - 2100/ SqFt. Both will see approximately 25% appreciation by the end of 2017.
        Last edited July 8 2015, 08:46 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X