Anybody aware on the resale value of plots in Bhaskar Enclave II ? I have a 166 sq. yard plot here , which i am looking to dispose off.
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nobody aware on it ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Anybody aware on the resale value of plots in Bhaskar Enclave II ? I have a 166 sq. yard plot here , which i am looking to dispose off.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaskar enclave 2

Hi Manoj,

My brother in law has also invested in bhaskar enclave. Have you got the plot registered in your name, because he is struggling with that as money has been stuck up?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • aakashpratap2 years ago
      I am interested to purchase the plot in Orior Bhasker Enclave 2 shivdasspura jaipur. Inbox me the details at whatsapp no 9810700202.
  • Yes, the plot is registered in my name, got it registered about 2 years back .

How is the money stuck up ? Is he unable to get it registered or sell or what ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody aware of the current resale prices ?

CommentQuote
  • I have been made to understand that fresh plot bookings adjacent to this project r being made at about 5500 & plots in plots in Bhaskar Enclave II r going on resale at about 3600/3800 .

Further, i have been advised to retain this plot, since this area looks to have great potential & rates could be between 12 to 15 K in the next 5 years or so .

Any person with good knowledge of Jaipur RE scene, please comment on the above . R above statements closer to facts or r they just hyped up - Broker talk ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaskar enclave 2

Hi Manoj

i have a plot in bhaskar encl 2 but haven't got it registered as yet.. orior is asking for installments...not quite sure should i sell it or pay up the installments... Would it be a safe bet even if its a long term thing..?

Any help would be appreciated ...

thanx
    CommentQuote
  • If u r willing to hold it for say 10 years or so, it should come good . It is a long term investment .

R u aware of the resale prices here ? What size of plot u have got & what was yr. purchase price .

Originally Posted by samitm
    Hi Manoj

i have a plot in bhaskar encl 2 but haven't got it registered as yet.. orior is asking for installments...not quite sure should i sell it or pay up the installments... Would it be a safe bet even if its a long term thing..?

Any help would be appreciated ...

thanx
    CommentQuote
  • samitm. awaiting yr. reply .

If anybody else is aware. please post .

If u r willing to hold it for say 10 years or so, it should come good . It is a long term investment .

R u aware of the resale prices here ? What size of plot u have got & what was yr. purchase price .
    CommentQuote
  • hi manoj

I got it about 3 yrs back..plot size is same as yours 166sq yards...Got it for 2200. what abt you? what price did u pick it up? i dont wanna keep it for 10 yrs. May be 3-4 yrs. Resale price not sure... But there are hardly any buyers as of now..even some dealers are hardly interested in it... Spoke to gaurav regarding buy back policy...and he mentioned that 20% will be deducted..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

I bought two plots in bhaskar encl - 2. I have paid full amt due to the builder but don't know what to do further. should i register or sell. i don't intend waiting for next 5 - 7 yrs which is what most of the brokers also quoted when i called them. It seems there are no takers for this project at this point in time. Also with another recession round the corner I wonder how markets will react in Jaipur.

Anyone staying in Jaipur could guide us better on this.
    Expert comments / suggestions welcome.

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ! can anyone tell me the status of Bhaskar enclave 2. What is the prevaling rate? I might be visiting this site on sunday... so can any one tell me how to visit this place from the railway station or bus station.

Thanks in anticipation.
    CommentQuote
  • There is not much appreciation happend on Tonk Road, Jaipur in last 4 years. All unapproved properties are still in the range of Rs 2200 to 2600 per Sq Yard.

There is plan of ring road which is going to connect all major roads of Jaipur. This project is planned to complete in 2014. (Lets hope !!).

I do not see much appreciation in Tonk Road project in next 5 years..Let us hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkgupta4
    There is not much appreciation happend on Tonk Road, Jaipur in last 4 years. All unapproved properties are still in the range of Rs 2200 to 2600 per Sq Yard.

There is plan of ring road which is going to connect all major roads of Jaipur. This project is planned to complete in 2014. (Lets hope !!).

I do not see much appreciation in Tonk Road project in next 5 years..Let us hope for the best.

thanks for the information. But bhaskar enclave 2 is completely legal as registries are being done. Few brokers have told me the rate to be Rs. 4000/sq yard. Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • JDA Organized camps to issue JDA Patta in Bhaskar Enclave. Property brokers are mentioning price of 4000/- Sq yard for the plot for which JDA Patta is issued.

Regrading Broker thing, I can bet if you contact a broker then he will not be able to provide you a deal for 4000/- per sq yard.

There are many projects just opposite to the shivdaspura station (near to rign road) where projects have plots for 3000/- to 3500/- per sq yard.

I can see a ray of hope if there is change of government. But then there is long way for election (sometime in end of 2013).
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Starwalker3 years ago
      I too had bought a plot, initially thought of selling it but was not getting good rate. Now thinking on getting it registered. Do you or anyone know of a contact who can help in getting this plot registered?
  • Originally Posted by vkgupta4
    JDA Organized camps to issue JDA Patta in Bhaskar Enclave. Property brokers are mentioning price of 4000/- Sq yard for the plot for which JDA Patta is issued.

Regrading Broker thing, I can bet if you contact a broker then he will not be able to provide you a deal for 4000/- per sq yard.

There are many projects just opposite to the shivdaspura station (near to rign road) where projects have plots for 3000/- to 3500/- per sq yard.

I can see a ray of hope if there is change of government. But then there is long way for election (sometime in end of 2013).

What is patta? Is it same as registration.
    CommentQuote