Last updated: June 6 2015
48 | Posts
17506 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahindra World City, Jaipur

Hi,

I want to invest in Mahindra World City. When sell of residential plots will start? Is it a good investment?

Thanks.

Re : Mahindra World City, Jaipur

Present status of MWC, Jaipur

Just curious to know about the present status of Mahindra World City, Jaipur.

I visited MWC, Jaipur site 3-4 years before, at that time I came to know that MWC was supposed to start so many industries like IT, Auto and Jwellery etc and at that time Satyam and Infosys had already purchased big parcel of lands. Infect when I visited that site big oval shaped road was in under construction stage.

Someone pls share the current situation over there....
    __________________________________________________ __________
    It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
      Just curious to know about the present status of Mahindra World City, Jaipur.

I visited MWC, Jaipur site 3-4 years before, at that time I came to know that MWC was supposed to start so many industries like IT, Auto and Jwellery etc and at that time Satyam and Infosys had already purchased big parcel of lands. Infect when I visited that site big oval shaped road was in under construction stage.

Someone pls share the current situation over there....
      It would not be much different from what you saw at that time. Only a couple of buildings are there in the whole area of many square Kilometers. Other companies who have land have not started construction even after so many years and it doesn't look like they are in any mood to do so in near future. In my opinion it will take quite a few years for this area to get inhabited.

Comment

Agree as SEZ is targeted at exports and recessionary environment in Europe and America will drive the speed of development in SEZ.

I have personally invested on Ajmer Road but do foresee growth in 3-5 years time frame. Now is the time to invest !!

Comment

The Project has started to move now....

1. JCB acquired 100 Bigah's of land, Construction to commence early next year.
          Capex 500 cr for First Phase.

2. Genpact has Started Construction for Its state of art Centre in MWC,

3. A Brazil'an manufacturer has Signed MOU with Mahindra to Develop its assembly unit in MWC by 204.

4. Infosys has started the Construction for its IT development center , Already one DC and BPO Units are Under Function.

5. Nucleus Software Campus is under Build expected to start by mar 2013.

6. Ratan textiles is under talks for Some Developments.( Dont have a bigger Picture of this).

7. JK University has Already Started.

8. Xavier's University is under Construction , it will considered as one of the most Elite institutes in Jaipur

The Foremost point , When These Universities Starts producing the Talent Pools , Many More Corps and Business House will be attracted towards Jaipur and MWC .

Comment

What are the current ongoing rates for both residential and commercial plots in Mahindra SEZ? I am planning to invest there.

Comment

This depends upon the poperty you choos,size of the plot and whether you go for the Compensatory plots by JDA or any real estate's town ship.....

But i have some idea about the JDA plots just adjecent to IT sez ,,, Those are Block A,B,C.....

in A block the rates are ~6000/sq.mtrs to ~8500/sq.mtrs...

A Block first one and its nearest to ring road also...
              Even B is nice...

But if you want to invest / Go for underdeveloped blocks like D,E,F...

Comment

Could you please give me some pointers/contacts to invest in this project.

Comment

i am interested to invest in omega city on bhiror-kotputli jaipur highway on NH-8. please advice whether i should go ahead with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bananijaipur
                    PLAY* STAY * LIVE GREAT INVESTMENT IN JAIPUR APPU GHAR

ABOUT JAIPUR TOURISM CITY PREMIUM VILLAS:
                    Jaipur is part of the golden triangle of New Delhi-Agra-Jaipur. With over 18 million tourists visiting the desert state of Rajasthan in a year, the company proposes to leverage on the superior status of the city and plans to develop the location as preferred destination for the tourists visiting the state.
                    Jaipur by virtue of its location and due to its architectural beauty, history and culture invites a fair share of tourists. The Mega Tourism City to be built is being designed to be a 2-3 days destination offering to the visitors various entertainment and refreshment options in the form of an Amusement Park, Water Park, Retail, hotel, Golf and Hospitality.
                    The land measuring an area of 300 acres has been allotted by Jaipur Development Authority for the ‘Mega Tourism City’, which will be a multi-day full-scale park comprising retail and hospitality along with entertainment. The project also proposes to house a golf course to give a premium leisure holiday destination for tourists. The project is located in serene environment at the foothills of Aravali range and the National Highway no.8 passes through the property, making accessibility convenient. It is just 8 Kms away from Vishwakarma area of Jaipur towards Delhi.
                    ABOUT INTERNATIONAL AMUSEMENT LTD.:
                    International Amusement Limited (IAL) was incorporated on 15th September 1984 by Mr. Gian Vijeshwar, a Sweden based NRI with the primary objective to conceptualize and set up India’s first amusement park “Appu Ghar”, which was inaugurated on 19th November 1984. Spread over 18 acres of land, it housed 20 rides and a water park in its premises. Appu Ghar successfully operated this park for the last two decades and because of an excellent recall value, the park received an average of 1.4 million visitors annually. The Appu Ghar had to be closed as the lease for land was not renewed by the authorities for various reasons.

IAL having started the amusement industry in India has also been the longest. Its first venture Appu Ghar was a phenomenal success because of its incredible insight into the Indian local sentiments and its high international ambition. The company’s local understanding and success story motivated to bring forth more thrilling projects to the Indian palate.IAL has delivered quality projects in Delhi/NCR – The Great India Place, Worlds of wonder, Metro walk, Adven-ture Island are few feathers in the hat of International Amusement Limited
                    FEATURES OF THE CITY:-
                    • Jaipur Mega Tourism City’ is promoted by International Amusement Limited (IAL).
                    • Spread over 300 acres, ‘Jaipur Mega Tourism City’ is being designed to offer 2-3 days refreshmental retreat offering various entertainment and refreshment avenues viz. amusement park, water park, golf course etc
                    • Located in serene environment at the foothills of Aravali range and National Highway 8 passes through the property making it easily reachable from both Jaipur and Delhi
                    • A picturesque golf course facing Aravali range which will provide a relaxing refreshmental activity to the visitors • Themed Retail- Made on 20 acres – will offer to the visitors shopp-ing, dining & entertainment in the form of bow-ling alleys, club , pubs, health club, multiplex, etc.
                    • With the program of thrilling water slides looping, curling and plunging through six acres of tropical environment it promises to be the most popular attraction of the site
                    • IAIL has planned to develop 5 star resorts, with state-of-the-art facilities and services- The resorts will serve as a perfect supplement to the tourists visiting the Entertainment city for arrival village, golf and Water Park providing a “Home Away from Home”
                    FEATURES OF THE CITY:-
                    • IAIL plans to develop Exclusive residential villas spread over 40 acres of land
                    • The villas will be an attraction for the site, surrounded by a great ambience
                    • The other features of the villas will be long plush gardens with man-made waterfalls & springs to truly relax the mind, body and soul
                    • Fully Furnished Villas with AC in all the rooms • Villas with different exotic views – Lake View, Golf View, Amusement Park View
                    i heard about these villas about a year back and was interested after looking at the overall concept . I was told the construction will commence in Sep 2012. Still nothing seems to have started. What are the timelines? Its a massive project but I think its a very long shot. I believe someone investing should with 5-8 years perspective. Can you give some update to change my opinion?
                    Last edited December 4 2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X