Sort by :
Filter by :
- Guess nonbody has clue??:bab (38):CommentQuote0Flag
- What rate you have got ??CommentQuote0Flag
- I have received the plot in 10.5 lk.CommentQuote0Flag
- The investment is going to be fine if you have JDA patta on your name on this land. SEZ area got launched few years ago with lots of hope, but RE in that belt is kind of stagnated for a while. Tonk Road seems to be doing better than SEZ area.CommentQuote0Flag
- I can definitely say that Mahindra SEZ Jaipur is not keeping pace as aniticipated.
Me belonging to Jaipur and working in IT industry in Gurgaon since 3 years, i can say that Jaipur is way behind in IT industrial developments.
There are literally no good IT MNC's in Jaipur, the only hope stays with this SEZ which too is'nt taking shape since years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Overall infrastructure development in Jaipur is very slow...
bureaucracy in Jaipur aims at making it a World Class City, where as it is one of the most hap-hazardly developed place.
Where old Jaipur was known for its layouts and planning for then population, newer generation of development authority and Nagar Nigam could only be proud of creating chaos and a totally policy less environment.
No wonder, Jaipur does not score on Foreign Direct Investments and growth as does Gujarat, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon.
Metro rail has started but with quality and safety issues, ring road stalled, no sector road/ link roads development in outer areas.
Funny enough, minister after minister talk about regularisation of colonies with deadlines, but officers do not much comply, and yet, continue to enjoy their time.
Jaipur admin can learn a lot from Haryana, Gujarat and UP-NCR, but only if they want to. But I doubt it will ever happen.
Anyway, there is always a hope....someday, things will change.CommentQuote0Flag
- Right said Manish, Jaipur authorities have a lot to learn from Gujraat.
Every govt comes talks about everything, nobody is bothered to create jobs here. There are around 30-35 Engg colleges in Jaipur itself. But no industries to absorb these skilled freshers, all have to leave their homes and stick their neck out for livelihood.
Gurgaon is no good except for jobs, coz:
-Power cuts upto 6-8 hrs even in posh areas.
- Roads in tatters
- no public transport inside city
- a railway station that is worse even from small villeges
- Very costly- food+accomodation+everything (a samosa costs you Rs.10- 12, and its not worth even Rs.3)
- dust everywhere
Jaipur is a very good place to LIVE I would strongly say; after my experience of living in Gurgaon for 3 years.CommentQuote2Flag
- anupam viharOriginally Posted by VaibhavjiI have received the plot in 10.5 lk.
i am interested in purchasing there at ajmer road & IS anupam vihar is JDA approved.
- Originally Posted by chandrapvi am interested in purchasing there at ajmer road & IS anupam vihar is JDA approved.
I thinks the rates have increased a lot now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Do you have any contact number of communication way by I can check the current rate and availability.
Thanks in adv.
- I recently got my patta for the plot there..Its a hell to get papers done through JDA.
No clue about the current developments there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any developments in JDA Anupam Vihar? I last visited the site about 1 year ago. I have not heard anybody constructing house there yet. The JCB factory nearby seems to be promising.CommentQuote0Flag