Sort by :
Filter by :
- Rajasthan is the most preferred destination for investments in major sectors. Easy availability of raw resources makes it the natural choice for agro and minerals based industries. Tourism is a thriving and vibrant industry in Rajasthan. The State attracts one third of the tourists coming into India. The State offers opportunities of large investments in a variety of areas ranging from hotels, amusement parks, ropeways, health resorts, transportation and other innovative tourism projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- Film City: Exploiting Popularity..
The govt. has plans to develop a film city in jaipur to exploits its popularity amongst the filmmakers. This will be an easy way to promote the location of jaipur. This will surely give ideas to the real estate investors for different places that might have been remain hidden from their froresightedness...;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Improving the Infrastructure
The Jaipur government is showing its concern in the realty sector and planning to make rig roads to joining the cities. The govt. interest attracts the investors making them feel pink... The government however dropped the idea of metro as that was not economically feasible for Jaipur....
In the near future there is a sure dynamicity to bee seen in the realty sector...:)CommentQuote0Flag
- what is average rate available in jaipur - for investment purpose. also, where in jaipur should i invest - so i can double my money in 3 - 4 yearsCommentQuote0Flag
- In Prithviraj NagarCommentQuote0Flag
- Rates in Rajasthan cities are overhyped
Take for instance, my native city, Udaipur. There new flats are charging 2000-2500 psf and you can't think of option of buying it to put it on rent and get altenative income because we won't get rent more than 5 to 6K for a 2 BHK flat (which would cost somewhere in the range of 20-30 Lakhs)CommentQuote0Flag