Collapse

Indicity in Jaipur A Masterplanned World

Last updated: March 4 2022
677 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indicity in Jaipur A Masterplanned World

Absolutely absurd....., Mahindra SEZ is just one of the another promising factors in favor of ajmer road and not the only one......

what was the price point on which omaxe ph 1 launched and what is the current price ..., its more that 4X sir, and that too in just 7-9 years....

Originally posted by armour View Post
    The investment span should be more than 20 years because Ajmer road is completely dependent on the growth of Mahindra SEZ, which has slowed down for now but expected to pick up due to BJP govt in place... Projects near Mahindra SEZ like Vatika, Omaex and Jaipur Green has investment span of 7-9 years... Please visit the site and see the growth yourself before making any investments...

Comment

you can sleep with this clause as no penalty is mentioned next to it....

Originally posted by amitvohra76 View Post
      Any comments on below clause:
      "Allottes shall be constructing the house within 2 years of offer of possession."
      I intend to keep the plot as it is for some years and this clause may be a concern.
      Advise seeked from veterans.

Comment

Thanks for your comforting words.

I will send my booking cheque for 251 sqyard plot tommorow.Vindhya block.

Comment

Dabbu ji, I think you have some vested interest in Indicity project because some of your previous threads shows how touchy you get when someone points anything negative about your project.

Real Estate investment is good only if there are chances in near future it will pick some momentum...Dabbu ji like you projected the 4x growth of omaxe in last 7 years do you have any figures to support the price rise momentum of Indicity from it's launch date?

By giving example of Vaishali nagar you proved that Indicity will definitely take 20 years to develop. If you see Jaipur's map on wikimapia the area of Vaishali nagar is almost 1/4th the size of residential zone development coming up near Mahindra SEZ . And in the popular projects like Jaipur Greens there is not even a single house constructed till now, so we can expect it will take Mahindra SEZ area at least 10 years to develop based on your Vaishali Nagar comparison... I don't see any chances that Indicity will develop much faster than Vatika or Jaipur Greens.

Just an analogy, Bhiwadi has now picked momentum but if you were to invest 15 years back will you invest in Gurgaon or Bhiwadi? So comparing investment destinations is really important based on the time frame of completion of launched project and expected employment generation/ commercial activity in that area.

Also, there is no comparison of Delhi/Gurgaon with Jaipur in terms of employment generation. Few good companies have just bought the land parcel but don't know when the real operations will start and when we can see hiring taking place. If your profession is related to Banking, manufacturing or IT/ITES than Mahindra SEZ area is most suitable for you in near future.

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
          20 years for that belt to develop..., who so ever has commented must be just ignorant with the existing setups near to Indicity...e.g.

1) a fully operational RIICO Industrial hub at Bagru just 6-7 kms before the township,
          2) Rajasthan Housing board coming opposite to the project,
          3) Functional Jaipur eng college 3 kms ahead,
          4) Operational Jyoti Vidhya Peeth University almost opp to the site,
          5) Macd coming up within the township,
          6) ARG industrial park taking good shape....
          7) Jaipur dental college in between toll and site,
          8) Manipal univeristy just 10 kms before is now operational,
          9) Central University is planned 3 kms ahead with land acquisition already done,
          10) work on Kishangarh airport started

All the above are as on date status... Just go thru this forum and you will find few more announced development acitivities on this road

BTW vaishali took just 10-12 years to jump from 800 sq yd to 60000 sq yds and almost 100% occupied....

and Noida posh Sectors are again good 20-25 kms away from delhi station and almost 35-40 kms from Airport.

Comparing entirely two different investment options is incorrect....,

Comment

Mr Armour,

1) Yes I have vested interest in Indicity, as I have invested my hard earned money out there in a plot.

2) Investment is always a game of finding a dark horse with tangible triggers...., time your investments sir.... this is not only applicable in RE but in each and every other Investment product be it equity, commodity or bullion. Only banking FD can be an exception to a certain extent.

3) I simply commented on somebody who tried to be ignorant to the present status of surroundings out there...

4) Before starting comparison, Do you even know, what was the price point of faridabad in 1980 vis a vis Gurgaon, and what is the present differential out there...... just for your ready ref... sector 7 of faridabad was almost at same price of saket in 1980.... with gurgoan at 1/20 of the price points..., its only the development of Infra as well as CBD's created the momentum. Faridabad lost the game because it cudn't create any new CBD's beyond the existing one'e and all the new setups went to Gurgaon....

and also Gurgaon was a winning horse till 2010..., who so ever has entered after 2010 is stuck out there..., but on the other hand bhiwadi was sleeping till 2008..., the momentum really started after 2010..... In next 5 years as far as NCR is concerned, just watch out for Noida Expressway...

Originally posted by armour View Post
            Dabbu ji, I think you have some vested interest in Indicity project because some of your previous threads shows how touchy you get when someone points anything negative about your project.

Real Estate investment is good only if there are chances in near future it will pick some momentum...Dabbu ji like you projected the 4x growth of omaxe in last 7 years do you have any figures to support the price rise momentum of Indicity from it's launch date?

By giving example of Vaishali nagar you proved that Indicity will definitely take 20 years to develop. If you see Jaipur's map on wikimapia the area of Vaishali nagar is almost 1/4th the size of residential zone development coming up near Mahindra SEZ . And in the popular projects like Jaipur Greens there is not even a single house constructed till now, so we can expect it will take Mahindra SEZ area at least 10 years to develop based on your Vaishali Nagar comparison... I don't see any chances that Indicity will develop much faster than Vatika or Jaipur Greens.

Just an analogy, Bhiwadi has now picked momentum but if you were to invest 15 years back will you invest in Gurgaon or Bhiwadi? So comparing investment destinations is really important based on the time frame of completion of launched project and expected employment generation/ commercial activity in that area.

Also, there is no comparison of Delhi/Gurgaon with Jaipur in terms of employment generation. Few good companies have just bought the land parcel but don't know when the real operations will start and when we can see hiring taking place. If your profession is related to Banking, manufacturing or IT/ITES than Mahindra SEZ area is most suitable for you in near future.

Comment

Thanks Dabbu Ji, Sukhraj Kaur and for others for giving there respective views about the project and I will say I have now joined the group by investing in Vindhya block plots. My main motvating points were as below:
              1. Safe Investment with better than FD returns
              2. Price point wrt its peers
              3. Facilities being built in the township. I am sure these cannot be matched by others.
              4. Fire Capital presence and past record of Indore/Banglore/Chennai/Nagpur
              5. Location/approach wrt its peers in that price range
              6. BJP govt in Rajathan and may be in India after few months
              7. Proposed launch of UDB plots @Rs 4700 in Royal Heritage. 6-7 kms after this project. This aspect can be confirmed by others as I only heard this yesterday.

Above views can now be considered biased as I have invested.

Comment

I have received JDA approval letter and map approval(Block A-V) for indicity from their office....and vindhya is Block I.

So booked a 251 sq yard plot in Vindhya in installment plan.

Comment

SubInvest, Congrats. Can I ask what is the rate that you got ?

Comment

Thanks man...3400 per sq yard...

Originally posted by shaddu View Post
                    SubInvest, Congrats. Can I ask what is the rate that you got ?

Comment

Hi, everyone I got to know from reliable sources that indicity might be withdrawing it's inaugural discount of Rs 200rs psqyd ,tentative price might be 3600 Rs psqyd, its seems the discount was beneficial for those who booked earlier.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X