I may be excused for posting it in Gurgaon Thread, but we really have some RE pro's in here who would have good information, suggestions and opinions.

I got this today from my broker. Rates are Rs 3250/ sq yd with Rs 250 pre launch discount. It is 120km from Gurgaon about 2 hours drive. Is it even worth? Who would live there, it is a small town? Why they need plots with Golf resort? Investment is very little based on the rates. But is it even worth investing few lacs in it?

Please respond if anybody knows about it.

AMR Golf Resorts
350 Acres Holiday Homes Township
( Plots with Resorts and Golf Course )
at KOTPUTLI, RAJASTHAN

Sizes available 250Sq.Yd., 350Sq.Yd., 500Sq.Yd, & 1000Sq.Yd.

The complete Holiday homes township includes

· 100 Acres of Golf Course Designed by Bob Hunt ( The Famous Golf Course Designer )
· 100 Acres of Plots
· 150 Acres of Villas, Resorts, Club House, Commercial Complex, 1/2/3 apartments, Floors.
· CLUB HOUSE in 40000 sq ft which will include swimming pool, Latest Gym, Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Badminton, Tennis, Basket Ball, Squash, etc.

Refer the attachments for payment plan and Price list.

Launching soon , possession within 24 months.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • better to buy in jaipur outskirts, where u will get omaxe @5k & vatika @6k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    better to buy in jaipur outskirts, where u will get omaxe @5k & vatika @6k

I agree with you. I have been tracking those projects for about an year now. Problem with Jaipur is too many builders, high inventory and very low demand, very low inflow of new people. Prices have stayed same or lowered for most of those projects. Might be good for long term 5-8 years minimum.

I was just surprised by this Kotputli project, I cannot even find reasons to invest in this.

Some seniors can u comment!
    CommentQuote
  • It is too far from either Gurgaon or Jaipur. To appreciate, the area needs to have a catalyst like close to a big town, industries etc which this doesn't have so better avoid in my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • I also received same mail from one of my broker and also had words with him regards the same. accordingly his point as he gave me that this is not just a plotting project but more than that, as he said if you need only plots to residence why should go for outer side you have lots of option in Gurgaon or anywhere else near by any city. accordingly his point, there no point to go more than 1 km from three tier cities, 5 km to two tier city like Jaipur and all and 10 km from cities like Gurgaon. people like to stay only where they has easy access to city and their office places but this not that and not too similar to that other projects which is use to say "near to city" but actually not.

He said that this is complete vacation home concept with 100 acres of Golf Course with artificial lake and all, project will includes more than 20 indoor games , Yoga Center, Signature massage parlor, Ayurveda massage, world class club house, kids games zone, flower gardens which includes more than 5000 of flower categories, Resorts, Hotel etc.

He said that they acquired complete village of 350 acres.

So please suggest me that if all above is there, than should I go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Difficult to Justify

I would find it difficult to justify investment in such an area. No jobs, no MNCs. For an investor, this simply does not make sense unless we are attracted by a holiday home concept and are willing to forget returns whatsoever. My belief, time hasn't come for this area as yet though you never know when exactly it will.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    I would find it difficult to justify investment in such an area. No jobs, no MNCs. For an investor, this simply does not make sense unless we are attracted by a holiday home concept and are willing to forget returns whatsoever. My belief, time hasn't come for this area as yet though you never know when exactly it will.

Dear friend as I understand, one can not go that place where industries and all does existence for specially the purpose of vacation homes. everybody need peaceful area for that. and as per this location, this is surrounded by five hills and 100 acres of golf course so this could be the option as I am looking for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meraj123
    Dear friend as I understand, one can not go that place where industries and all does existence for specially the purpose of vacation homes. everybody need peaceful area for that. and as per this location, this is surrounded by five hills and 100 acres of golf course so this could be the option as I am looking for.

My comment is due to my experience with OSB in Kotputli. I am yet to get possession after 5 years and sitting on 0 appreciation. :( I don't even know if I can recover my investment at this stage. However, completely respect your decision if you are convinced
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    My comment is due to my experience with OSB in Kotputli. I am yet to get possession after 5 years and sitting on 0 appreciation. :( I don't even know if I can recover my investment at this stage. However, completely respect your decision if you are convinced

ok , just for comparison what price did u buy a plot at in kotpulti ,i mean price per sq yd ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meraj123

Merck, I was also keen on investing in it and to some extent still am since broker told it will at least double in 3 years as its a premium golf property with small hills around and would be popular as a golf and vacation resort . But the catch is that we need to develop the residential plot in 3 years so if u do not want to build u have to sell before that. Unless u want to construct some and rent for tourist or pay fine. Tough decision as it is really small affordable investment u don't want to pass on but at same time not dump money on something which does not seem bright at all if we see statistics. My father in law bought 2 plots a while back there did not see any appreciation for few years and got rid of them at some loss.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    ok , just for comparison what price did u buy a plot at in kotpulti ,i mean price per sq yd ?

I paid 1700 per square yard for a 400 yards plot.
    CommentQuote
  • I am another sucker invested in OSB due to broker advice. After 5 years forget appreciation no one knows it and is not ready to buy at cost. This was called Kotfarms on NH8 just before Kotputli. I think none of them will see light of day
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rama2012
    I am another sucker invested in OSB due to broker advice. After 5 years forget appreciation no one knows it and is not ready to buy at cost. This was called Kotfarms on NH8 just before Kotputli. I think none of them will see light of day

I bought in Kot Residency. Kot Farms and Kot Residency are a part of the same area they claimed to be developing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rama2012
    I am another sucker invested in OSB due to broker advice. After 5 years forget appreciation no one knows it and is not ready to buy at cost. This was called Kotfarms on NH8 just before Kotputli. I think none of them will see light of day

Have you visited the site recently? I got a letter from OSB in Jan this year that they would start possessions this year, no further intimation from them. Also, they have now launched Kot Industrial estate. I don't know if its at the same place.

Is it possible that we organize more of us together to pressurize OSB. I think they've shifted their office in Gurgaon as well. I got a letter from them a few months back
    CommentQuote
  • OSB Kotputli

Originally Posted by rama2012

Originally Posted by chikoo
    Have you visited the site recently? I got a letter from OSB in Jan this year that they would start possessions this year, no further intimation from them. Also, they have now launched Kot Industrial estate. I don't know if its at the same place.

Is it possible that we organize more of us together to pressurize OSB. I think they've shifted their office in Gurgaon as well. I got a letter from them a few months back

I just got a call from OSB guys that they are giving possessions for OSB Kot Residency. They have asked me to deposit the final balance amount by 15th November post which they intend to start the registrations.

I asked them for the latest rates for OSB Kot Residency and they said its Rs. 3951. I am confused as to what I should be doing from here.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Followed your thread, i feel the real estate investment has to be based on sound knowledge rather than amenities and features being marketed or offered. My husband is a keen golfer so I know that a 18 hole golf green does not have to be more than 75 acres. Secondly what would be the future of the location once the new Delhi Jaipur expressway comes up. The future is at Ajitgarh where the new airport, expressway and DMIC is coming up,with immediate registration...
    CommentQuote