Hi All,

If you have bought earlier in Platinum Greens on Ajmer Road, . We will form a group to better track the happenings in there.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sure , I am in !
    CommentQuote
  • If not mistaken its ACE Abodes- Platinum Greens, Ajmer Road. I'm also having plot there booked in 2006.
    CommentQuote
  • haan ji haan, bilkul wahi !

Kya position hai sir, any update ? Last heard some development has started happening in that area ...

Did you see the location before giving the cheque ? At least, I did not !!! Aur ab to aaloo pyaaz bhi begair dekhe nahin khareedta !!! Lolz
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with you - Bina Dekhe Kuch Mat Kharido.

Though I do not have a plot there, I do happen to go in that area once/twice is a month. If the group wants, I can click a few pictures the next time I am there and post here.

Originally Posted by zorin111
    haan ji haan, bilkul wahi !

Kya position hai sir, any update ? Last heard some development has started happening in that area ...

Did you see the location before giving the cheque ? At least, I did not !!! Aur ab to aaloo pyaaz bhi begair dekhe nahin khareedta !!! Lolz
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Buddy !

Neki aur pooch pooch ?? Pls do post some pics.

Pls also post your own comments on the growth prospects (actual and expected ) over the next few months / years ! How is the area shaping up ? Is is worthwhile to keep invested in there for long term?

Thanks !

Originally Posted by navnidhi
    I totally agree with you - Bina Dekhe Kuch Mat Kharido.

Though I do not have a plot there, I do happen to go in that area once/twice is a month. If the group wants, I can click a few pictures the next time I am there and post here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pjha1234
    Hi All,

If you have bought earlier in Platinum Greens on Ajmer Road, . We will form a group to better track the happenings in there.

I am also in ... booked the plot in 2007.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navnidhi
    I totally agree with you - Bina Dekhe Kuch Mat Kharido.

U will be the hero of this group dude ...

Pls post the pics as and when u can ... kuch dekh ke hi khush ya dukhi hoo lete hai ...

cheers ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

Sorry for having kept you people waiting. I was out of station and returned just today.

Will be visiting a property in that area and will surely click some pics and post here, hopefully this week.

With such low expectations, I guess the group the is going to be relieved.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

any update buddy ??

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • is there anyone in this group who is still active??? wanted to know details of this project as am being offered a plot here....
    CommentQuote
  • Even my clients have booked. Please update ...
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project? I am looking for a good project to invest in.
    CommentQuote