I want to invest near Phulera, Jaipur in a plot. With the oncoming DMIC project and the declaration of Phulera Railway Station as one of the stops for trains, it may be appreciated that the land prices are going to go high. Maybe around ten yrs from now. At present I have offers from INR 1,100 to INR 1,600/ per sq yard inclusive of registration charges. They are walled and gated projects, with road construction and clear demarcation of plots. However, Ninety-b or JDA approval is not available at the moment. Is it worth risking a small amount, lets say one to two lacs and buy a plot as long term investment? If yes, what are the documents i shall be looking at ? What do u suggest as the possible future prospects neat Phulera, adjacent to Sambhar Lake and State Highways two and fifty seven?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jasveer.pal
    I want to invest near Phulera, Jaipur in a plot. With the oncoming DMIC project and the declaration of Phulera Railway Station as one of the stops for trains, it may be appreciated that the land prices are going to go high. Maybe around ten yrs from now. At present I have offers from INR 1,100 to INR 1,600/ per sq yard inclusive of registration charges. They are walled and gated projects, with road construction and clear demarcation of plots. However, Ninety-b or JDA approval is not available at the moment. Is it worth risking a small amount, lets say one to two lacs and buy a plot as long term investment? If yes, what are the documents i shall be looking at ? What do u suggest as the possible future prospects neat Phulera, adjacent to Sambhar Lake and State Highways two and fifty seven?

Most Important Document:
    Land conversion for residential
    Approval letter from Govt. bank
    CommentQuote
  • Investment in phulera, dmic junction at this low of a price...incredible..seems unreal at this price///but who knows

Saw Below Image and links in a mail sent to me by a broker
    The Offer in Phulera (jaipur dist.) is as low as 810 rs per sqyd (81000 rs only for 100sqyd)
    also....is that for real...can anyone guide...admin..moderators..seniors
    recd. an email stating some local developer ///don't rem the name.
    but it said that investment here is very cheap and ROI is great...
    ..may be its time for me switch my investments from gurgaon to jaipur or upcoming place...at least return would be higher.
    just the only concern its not fraudulent..i hope the documentation and legalities are all clear
    NEED SERIOUS ADVICE

Originally Posted by victory123
    Most Important Document:
    Land conversion for residential
    Approval letter from Govt. bank
    CommentQuote
  • Is it right to invest in phulera and what will be rates till 2025
    CommentQuote