Have anybody invested in this project.what is the feedback about these villas. i was planning to buy property in this.Since i an not the residence of jaipur .Feedback needed from members.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Total 104 views but no reply.Request members to provide feedback on this project
    CommentQuote
  • Villas project at Jaisingnpur

Hi,

Although not in Aangan villa I have invested in another similar project very near to Aangan by shiv shakti builders 'Auric villas'. From what I know there has been some appreciation may be around 5-10% as claimed by the marketing guy. Not sure if this is correct and in my opinion if the ring road project sees some light this should see appreciation.

One thing I also want to know if this area (Jaisingpura near Bhankrota) would be suitable to live in next 1,2 years ? If anybody has any information pls provide feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a horrific experience with Auric. I ultimately cancelled my booking. I wont recommend this builder to anyone. I also know one friend of mine too cancelled his booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you tell us what went wrong with them I have a booking with them and would like to understand before I make a opinion ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidmis
    Can you tell us what went wrong with them I have a booking with them and would like to understand before I make a opinion ?

If you have already booked then I suggest to be cautious dealing with them. They make false commitments all the time. Don't take anything on face value of anyone even written commitment, except from Jayesh. Employees keep changing and so does the senior managers. For me they refused to honour the price even after I had paid the 10%, the agreement was prepared in my presence and loan processed. Next day they refused to sign the agreement. I did not waste time and quickly asked them to cancel and refund my booking as they lost my trust. I heard from one of their customers that the villa plot size was smaller then what he was promised. Stories are many, in a crux just be very cautious. Good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • i think boobish is very correct , similar type of story happened with me , was lucky enough to get my money back, project is dicy, i had a horrible experience with this company
    CommentQuote