Hi,
can anyone suggest or does anyone have any information on ace developers and their project celebrity city on the ajmer expressway.They are selling plots and farmhouses.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Celebrity City

Hello there

Ace has its major projects in Goa , around 5 . I have bought a n apartment from them in Goa in Renaissance. The developers are a genuine bunch of people and if they are bringing plots and farm houses , then it surely would be a thing to invest.
    I am satisfied with their construction , timely deliverance. I am sure this project of their would also be an interesting one. Please let me know , where do they have these plots and farm houses.

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • Location is too far off.

I dont know how are the prices given the far off location, but they are low in absolute terms @2k/sq yard. Which are the other surrounding projects there and the prevailing prices. pls share.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Lotus1 for your feedback.Even i feel the same about the builders and they are also offering 15 percent assured return on the plots.I have actually gone ahead and booked a plot with a horizon of 5 years.Lets see no doubt the location is far but i feel if the developer is serious about his project then its the development that will count at the end,as i have been looking at various loctions close to the toll where there has been zero development.Also the price is quite attractive.They have also opened the soft launch for their commercial space.Also the have the CLU FOR THE PLOTS.
    CommentQuote
  • Worst Location. My POV
    CommentQuote
  • For investment pov in plots Emaar MGF is the best location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitabc
    Worst Location. My POV

Why do you say it as worst location. justify. also which are other projects after toll. Why do market or critcise any project without backing it with information. Loose comments should be avoided.
    CommentQuote
  • Think as a investor pov brother, vatika, omaxe, emaar has tons of inventory to be sold also investors having large portion of all three projects to be resold. A real buyer will nt prefer any location beyond toll because the location is far from main jaipur and as the prices of these three projects still are nt on the higher side people will prefer to live in this particular area. Just my pov if u think this project is vfm then go ahead yaar, i never buy property after consulting others.
    CommentQuote
  • I like view Rohit. Anyways, I am not interested in Jaipur until its a solid builder, before 2014 especially.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitabc
    For investment pov in plots Emaar MGF is the best location.

Rohit, Why do you think Emmar MGF has the best location?
    CommentQuote
  • Have recd the builder buyer agreement from ace projects.Also the price has been revised to appx 2300/=p.sq yrd.
    CommentQuote
  • project updates/status

HI tanuj and members , is there any update on celebrity city project. what are yoour views , can u share plz? i want to buy plots. thnxs in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • As per new information the current toll after vatika city is shifting more than 10 to 15 km to current position , and ajmer road is the one of the best place to live in and for invest purpose. after new goverment lot of things can happen on ajmer road
    CommentQuote
  • Celebrity City Jaipur - Builder not Giving Possession

Celebrity city by ACE projects
    No possession of Celebrity City Project, Jaipur
    Hi, I have invested in the said project in 2013 through one of the sales person Mr. Chauhan of the company Shree Group from Jaipur. At that time there office was in Patel Nagar, New Delhi which later on shifted to Rajender Nagar New Delhi. Intially everything was fine the payments and the receipt were on time but after 6 months i stop getting any alerts and no communication. Myself have to call them for payment. since then it's been nearly 2 and half years and no one calls or contact. Myself has visited them thrice during this period to know their intentions. Everytime they says we this issue we have that issues. I would request everyone who is suffering with this non professional and unethical company please contact me . Individually we may not succeed but collectively we can.
    CommentQuote