Hi,

Just want to know- is this the right time to buy property in Jaipur? Is is advisable to invest in Jaipur-Omaxe or Jaipur Greens?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    Hi,

Just want to know- is this the right time to buy property in Jaipur? Is is advisable to invest in Jaipur-Omaxe or Jaipur Greens?

Jaipur is built on 1) businessmen (local traders / exporters) money and 2) NRI money - very few of these people prefer (and same with most jaipurites) apartments.

Buying a house / land is the way to go out there .... its a great time for the city btw, the new gehlot government is under tremendous pressure to improve the infrastructure. Also, bisalpur dam project has improved the water situation.

cheers!
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhav_arora
    Jaipur is built on 1) businessmen (local traders / exporters) money and 2) NRI money - very few of these people prefer (and same with most jaipurites) apartments.

Buying a house / land is the way to go out there .... its a great time for the city btw, the new gehlot government is under tremendous pressure to improve the infrastructure. Also, bisalpur dam project has improved the water situation.

cheers!
    Vaibhav

what are gud places to buy land vaibhav in jaipur .. budget 3K/yard
    CommentQuote
  • Highest Guaranteed Returns ae availed by making investment in the project in Jaipur

Hi,

Jaipur market has been identitified as one of the most potential market and real estate sector is growing very fast and You will be happy to know that Jaipur is coming up with such a fabulous project, named Blue Forest Resort Jaipur which has also been rated as No.1 project for investment across India. I had also invested in this property and relly felt that i got more than what i paid for.
    CommentQuote
  • I came across a good website to find information about Jaipur real estate. I found the person quite helpful. Here is the website www.ganeshdeals.com
    CommentQuote
  • I AM INTERESTED FOR 300 SQ YARD PLOT IS THIS IS RIGHT TIME
    CommentQuote