Any suggestions on Anukampa Platina, Mansarovar extension, Jaipur? It seems all 2 BHKs / 3 BHKs sold out in 3 - 4 months. Why so much of demand? Any reasons? Every month they are increasing the BSP. Does it make a good buy for investment purpose?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kash301277
    Any suggestions on Anukampa Platina, Mansarovar extension, Jaipur? It seems all 2 BHKs / 3 BHKs sold out in 3 - 4 months. Why so much of demand? Any reasons? Every month they are increasing the BSP. Does it make a good buy for investment purpose?

Hi,

Yes, even I could not get a 2 BHK and I think it's proximity to the airport is making them hike the rates. When I checked the availability, most 3 BHKs of 1567 SqFt & handful of 4 BHKs were available. I was quoted a price of 2850/ SqFt.

What is your view on the project and what price were you quoted?
    CommentQuote
  • Do u track Jaipur RE market closely? Do we get enough demand for flats in such location! I was quoted with 2700 in Dec...but it was not cheap either!
    CommentQuote
  • It's investor's money which is inflating the market. There are very few real users.

Investors buy the flats in bulk during the pre launching itself and the builder publicize the market as sold out, hence the price increase in resale market.

To me the location of this project can not be considered prime, there are independent house options then why would someone go for the apartments which are clearly overpriced !

Go for it if you are a user otherwise there are other investment opportunities around.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me know ur viewpoint on other investment opportunities around ..
    CommentQuote
    Let me know ur viewpoint on other investment opportunities around ..[/QUOTE

But investor driven demand and inflated market condition is situation everywhere..be it gurgaon/noida or jaipurLet me know ur viewpoint on other investment opportunities around ..[/QUOTE

But investor driven demand and inflated market condition is situation everywhere..be it gurgaon/noida or jaipur
    CommentQuote
  • Thats true. I was reading a study while back, it was stating 95% of the money in real estate is investor money. What differs an investor from user is the risk bearing capacity. Investor can take more risk and hence get the premium. User is rather conservative.
    As a user, I would short list JDA approved projects and run a check on reputation of the builder/developer. Location and future development aspects are important too.
    Make an educated investement based on your understanding, it's hard earned money we are talking about :)
    CommentQuote
  • TRUE...so what options u have selected for the hard earned money..ur location is displayed scotland, then how would u be using this property as user! :)
    CommentQuote
    Do u track Jaipur RE market closely? Do we get enough demand for flats in such location! I was quoted with 2700 in Dec...but it was not cheap either!

Well i do have a keen interest in Jaipur. Demand seems to be pretty decent.

Are you from Jaipur? I have not been able to pinpoint the location on Google Maps or Wikimapia. If you do have can you pl share it.

Any other projects / locations that you have seen?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not frm Jaipur...however i have seen options of New Sanganer Rd, Ajmer Road and Mansarovar Extn...out of these three i found mansarovar extn comparatively better...anukmapa/Platina has an edge over other becoz of good builder brand ..location could be big plus as it is at 200mtr road and getting connected to ring road directly...ISKON temple is barely 500 mtrs..even Mahima gp is expected to launch (speculated in market) at 3000+ range in coming months...one last point...only one society with so many flats (400+) having all amenities..like club/pool etc..which u wont find in even in farthest locations there.. let me knw ur views (negatives also).
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in Jaipur green by Emaar. I am also considering suncity's upcoming project near kulaks on NH8.
    I have only tried to list up my approach, apology if you found it offensive.
    CommentQuote
  • u have nowhere been offensive....why r u apologetic...??? where r u located and how do u find jaipur RE market...i find it tired and sleepy
    CommentQuote
    Do u track Jaipur RE market closely? Do we get enough demand for flats in such location! I was quoted with 2700 in Dec...but it was not cheap either!

Just heard builder revising prices to Rs.3050/-....... That is some serious price movement....was 2500 sometime back then 2700, 2850 anyone can explain? Is the project selling so fast that builder is revising prices so rapidly?:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • After lot of survey...I concluded tht there is genuine demand...Mahima is coming in tht area with 3000+...they are trying to bring tht price..i booked arnd 2700 so got a better deal....donot knw how will it pan out...but demand is huge for this project..but abt speculation..there are alwys invetsor who boost the demand ...but investor boos demand where they are confident not everywhere ..I went with demand and put in the investment,.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Got a new message tht anukampa has launched a new project "Prime" in same area (mansarovar extn) ! cud nt get their quote! anybody aware?
    CommentQuote
  • Why this thread dead ? Is project not moving ? Any idea of current price & construction update...
    CommentQuote