Hello All,

Please advise on suitable rate for plots in Jagatpura. What is the future of Jagatpura.

I would appreciate any input.
Cheers,
R
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • How is the mosquito menace situation in Jagatpura area in Jaipur? Is it above average, average, or below average? Specifically, is it risky to buy an apartment in a society where construction activities are still ongoing? Because mosquito menace is something which has been a surprise in some of the homes where I used to stay earlier and it came out of the blue as a surprise after moving. It's better to avoid areas known for heavy mosquito infestation (example, most parts of Noida , Ghaziabad, & trans Yamuna region of Delhi).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishit,

Looking for 2/3 BHK flats in Jagatpura, Jaipur? Check out Ashiana Vrinda Gardens by Ashiana, the only Indian developer recgd by Forbes as Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion in 2010 &11

Here are the few details I would like share for you.

Vrinda Gardens, Jagatpura, Jaipur

Structure : High Rise Apartments

Price Range: ₹38.62 lacs - ₹92.38 lacs

Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Can you tell me the rates of plots in Bank Colony Jagatpura, right behind VIT college?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samverma1507
    Hi Rishit,

Looking for 2/3 BHK flats in Jagatpura, Jaipur? Check out Ashiana Vrinda Gardens by Ashiana, the only Indian developer recgd by Forbes as Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion in 2010 &11

Here are the few details I would like share for you.

Vrinda Gardens, Jagatpura, Jaipur

Structure : High Rise Apartments

Price Range: ₹38.62 lacs - ₹92.38 lacs

Can you tell me the rates of plots in Bank Colony Jagatpura, right behind VIT college?
    CommentQuote
  • Nowadays if you want to buy a property for your residence purpose jagatpura is the best location to live in jaipur

Rates and location is at its best

its right time to buy

or for commercial use Vaishalinagar is best but rates are little bit higher in this locality
    CommentQuote