Hello All,

Please advise on suitable rate for plots in Jagatpura. What is the future of Jagatpura.

I would appreciate any input.
Cheers,
R
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • How is the mosquito menace situation in Jagatpura area in Jaipur? Is it above average, average, or below average? Specifically, is it risky to buy an apartment in a society where construction activities are still ongoing? Because mosquito menace is something which has been a surprise in some of the homes where I used to stay earlier and it came out of the blue as a surprise after moving. It's better to avoid areas known for heavy mosquito infestation (example, most parts of Noida , Ghaziabad, & trans Yamuna region of Delhi).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishit,

Looking for 2/3 BHK flats in Jagatpura, Jaipur? Check out Ashiana Vrinda Gardens by Ashiana, the only Indian developer recgd by Forbes as Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion in 2010 &11

Here are the few details I would like share for you.

Vrinda Gardens, Jagatpura, Jaipur

Structure : High Rise Apartments

Price Range: ₹38.62 lacs - ₹92.38 lacs

Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Can you tell me the rates of plots in Bank Colony Jagatpura, right behind VIT college?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samverma1507
    Hi Rishit,

Looking for 2/3 BHK flats in Jagatpura, Jaipur? Check out Ashiana Vrinda Gardens by Ashiana, the only Indian developer recgd by Forbes as Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion in 2010 &11

Here are the few details I would like share for you.

Vrinda Gardens, Jagatpura, Jaipur

Structure : High Rise Apartments

Price Range: ₹38.62 lacs - ₹92.38 lacs

Can you tell me the rates of plots in Bank Colony Jagatpura, right behind VIT college?
    CommentQuote