Hey all,

How is Jagatpura as a region for investment.

Ashiana/Manglam group is coming up with a new project. I am also attaching the location map.

Comments appreciated.

regards.
Attachments:
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have visited the site & even spoken to the builders around there. There is one project by Mahima builders in that region. that has a resale value of 3300.

The roads & connectivity are well established & there is an existing project of Ashiana by the name Ashiana Greenwood that is 2.5 kms away from this new project.

The brokers over there advised to invest....when i asked 2 or 3 brokers, they themselves have booked a flat there & even recommended to their relatives.

With the change in govt & BJP attaining full majority, I have invested in the same. The brand commands a premium in that region. As of date close to 120 registrations have been done.

No onus please.Please do your due diligence. If you require a reference discount, do let me know.

A very Happy & a prosperous 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your comments.

Couple of queries.

Since you have visited the site, what do you think about the location

What are the drivers of Jagatpura as a location. How is the demand supply situation there.

What is the resale price of Ashiana Greenwood.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Thanks for your comments.

Couple of queries.

Since you have visited the site, what do you think about the location

What are the drivers of Jagatpura as a location. How is the demand supply situation there.

What is the resale price of Ashiana Greenwood.

Thanks in advance.

Location is very good.....Jagatpura as an investment location has all the amenities & approach roads perfectly in place. Resale price of Ashiana Greenwood is close to Rs 4250/- (as per )

What are your views...are you interested in investing....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by genesis26
    Location is very good.....Jagatpura as an investment location has all the amenities & approach roads perfectly in place. Resale price of Ashiana Greenwood is close to Rs 4250/- (as per )

What are your views...are you interested in investing....

Yes, I am contemplating my next investment, but not with an aggressive intent. I am already invested in their Neemrana project, and happy with the company so far, though some irritating elements prevail.

I am also keeping a tab on their upcoming project on Jaipur Ajmer highway, near Mahindra SEZ. Just contemplating good options to invest.

BTW, thanks for the update. Any idea about rent for a 2BHK in greenwood?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Yes, I am contemplating my next investment, but not with an aggressive intent. I am already invested in their Neemrana project, and happy with the company so far, though some irritating elements prevail.

I am also keeping a tab on their upcoming project on Jaipur Ajmer highway, near Mahindra SEZ. Just contemplating good options to invest.

BTW, thanks for the update. Any idea about rent for a 2BHK in greenwood?

The rents range from 8K-20K (just check any property website). The project that you have shortlisted will take about 6 months as per the info given by their executive.

Anyways, hope your queries are answered. Happy Investing....
    CommentQuote
  • Any thoughts on the builder? They apparently have their own property management services also - where they help you in further rent or resale... Not sure if that is a good thing or bad

Was also interested in their Neemrana project - however completely sold - no idea of Phase 2 as they dont have government clearance...

Will be great to get more insights from other members on this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ACPN001
    Any thoughts on the builder? They apparently have their own property management services also - where they help you in further rent or resale... Not sure if that is a good thing or bad

Was also interested in their Neemrana project - however completely sold - no idea of Phase 2 as they dont have government clearance...

The builder is one of the best in affordable housing category. Its more about kaunsa builder kam chor hai! It surely is far better/ethical than most of them, though one is bound to experience teething problems with them too. I am invested in Ashiana Angan, Neemrana. Overall I am happy with them. In Jaipur/Bhiwadi/Neemrana- they are akin DLF in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Genesis26,

i want to invest in this project.
    pls could you provide me a discount referal.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smagik
    Hi Genesis26,

Thanks,

Hey Smagik what is your contact number.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smagik
    Hi Genesis26,

Thanks,

Hi smagik,

Please PM me your details & contact number.....i will help you out with the reference discount.

Happy Investing....
    CommentQuote
    Any thoughts on the builder? They apparently have their own property management services also - where they help you in further rent or resale... Not sure if that is a good thing or bad

Originally Posted by Bauji
    The builder is one of the best in affordable housing category. Its more about kaunsa builder kam chor hai! It surely is far better/ethical than most of them, though one is bound to experience teething problems with them too. I am invested in Ashiana Angan, Neemrana. Overall I am happy with them. In Jaipur/Bhiwadi/Neemrana- they are akin DLF in Gurgaon.

@ACPN001: You are right, they have their property management services & at the time of resale, they can help you out with that. The advantage of booking in a pre-launch is that you enter first price & then can exit later on....I have seen the site & the work has already started....they are planning to officially launch the project in 3rd week of Jan'14.

Bauji: I am invested in their Jaipur & Bhiwadi projects....and by far & AT PRESENT, they are better builders than the remaining lot.

Happy Investing !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the advice guys....

I have another theory (maybe flawed) - considering from a investment point of view, for someone looking at rental income post possession - I believe that the chances of rental demand will be much higher in a established city like Jaipur than Bhiwadi/Neemrana/Dharuhera...

The the latter's prospects are good, but considering Jaipur is already a established tier 2 city - i believe from end investor returns prospects it might turn out to be better...

Great to get some views on this theory
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the advice guys....

I have another theory (maybe flawed) - considering from a investment point of view, for someone looking at rental income post possession - I believe that the chances of rental demand will be much higher in a established city like Jaipur than Bhiwadi/Neemrana/Dharuhera...

The the latter's prospects are good, but considering Jaipur is already a established tier 2 city - i believe from end investor returns prospects it might turn out to be better...

Great to get some views on this theory

No - you are mistaken, Neemrana has the highest rentals 5% is the rental yield, and Bhiwadi and Jaipur have similar rentals (2.5%).
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to check if any one else has invested in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • No activity - makes me shudder....

Anyway interesting report from April 2013 - Jagatpura as an investment area is definitely a thumbs up - Contrary view as always welcomed

http://www.icicihfc.com/property_pdfs/Jaipur-Real-Estate-2013.pdf
    CommentQuote