Hi friends, I am considering to invest in a project called Uma Aangan, located at Ajmer Road, close to the future Ring Road in Jaipur. What do you think about his project? Pros and cons? Hope to get your advice.

My maximum budget is around 25 lakhs. Do you recommend any other nice projects in Jaipur around this budget?

Thanks
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the rate there?
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know about Uma Angan but there are so many projects on Jaipur- Ajmer expressway like Indi city, Royal Habitat (RH) by UDB Group, Vatika City and many more which have authentication .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rockyd
    Hi friends, I am considering to invest in a project called Uma Aangan, located at Ajmer Road, close to the future Ring Road in Jaipur. What do you think about his project? Pros and cons? Hope to get your advice.

My maximum budget is around 25 lakhs. Do you recommend any other nice projects in Jaipur around this budget?

Thanks

Hi Many projects are coming near Jaipur but still all the surrounding area are vacant. this area is required atleast 2-3 years more to get good appreciation. many govt developments are coming in shahpura (govt megacity land aquired), paota (power grid, many govt colleges and other developments) on Delhi - jaipur Highway. You can workout a Green project nazareth city by NOSA Housing (Domain Default page ) near Poata where you will get 12% per anum or 1% on monthly basis till the time of possession. for more log onthe Domain Default page (under development)
    CommentQuote