Last updated: February 19 2020
3 | Posts
1522 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kot Farms Property by Ocean Seven Buildtech

Hi,
    Could someone please tell me about the Kot Farm property developed by the OSB group (Ocean Seven Builftech P Ltd). This property is on the Delhi - Jaipur highway NH8 and 15 minutes drive from Neemrana. Would like to know what is the status of this project and are they genuine.
    Reena
    Last edited December 31 2015, 12:17 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Re : Kot Farms Property by Ocean Seven Buildtech

We had purchased a 1000sq Yard plot from OSB buildtech in their project in Kotputli called "Kot Farm" in 2007 and till date we have not got possession of the property. We have paid 95% towards the property. We have been contacting the builder for a very long time and each time we call them, they say that the property is in its final stage and would be handed over in 2-3 months time. This has been their reply for the past 8 years. We have visited the site more than 4 time in the last 8 years and the project is far from competition. We have just filed a State Consumer Forum case against the builder at the Jaipur State court. I am looking for other buyers who have also been cheated by OSB builders in their Kot farm project and are still waiting for possession. If you too would like to file a case against the OSB builders,

Reena
    Last edited December 31 2015, 10:58 AM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

• vijigisu007
      vijigisu007 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanx Reena for the above heads up, also can you tell me about the developer background before they started this development business if you have any idea as it seem you research on them.

Re : Kot Farms Property by Ocean Seven Buildtech

iam looking to know the status of kotfarm land allotment , does builder is still alive , when he is going to allot plots .

gupta

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X