Sort by :
Filter by :
- Which location?CommentQuote0Flag
- hi jatin, this location is patiala sirhind highway its also near PDA omaxe city on sirhind patiala highway!CommentQuote0Flag
- Dont go for tricone. Its the worse decision to by land there. I think its 12 kms from busstand. I wont even consider it in patiala. Try omaxe or nearby colonies.
Even omaxe city is nothing right now. There are no post office, no atms, banks, restaurants, I dont see anything at all. Plus, the way things are moving in omaxe city, it will take 20 more years for it to develop.
Try more colonies near volkswagen showroom or near old big bazar.
But, i surely think, buying plot in tricone is really bad decision. If you can come to rajpura road. Tthan, there is area royal enclave (just behind phase 1 urban estate). You can get plots there for 7000 per sq yard. Much better locality.
In tricone, there are only 2 homes constructed and those 2 are of property dealers. Not even single family lives in tricone.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi , ank thanks a ton thnkx u so so much , for ur the most valuable sugession. u ve no idea how much u ve helped me by posting ur views abt tricon project . i ll try in royal enclave.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi ank , cud u plz put some light on parshvnath king city on rajpura ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mira2010hi ank , cud u plz put some light on parshvnath king city on rajpura ?
I will suggest you to wait. Right now, prices in rajpura are stagnant. In coming year, prices will drop.
Ii strongly feel, it wil start reducing by start of 2015.
So, wait till 2015 feb march. Than go out in the market and you will be king. Hold on to your money.CommentQuote0Flag
- all right ank , i ll wait . actually am only intested in kingcity coz its parshavnath,s project and resale prices of plots are very affordable around 5.5k to 6.5k . actually got a bit info abt this project , although parshvnath is a big real estate brand in india but kingcity has not been developed for last 6 yrs and the reasons behind are its on highway, very near to toll , cash problem of builders . i was thinking to buy a plot in kingcity for living purpous , but i dnt think anybody can live there for next 5 yrs, as there is nothing around for daily needs.CommentQuote0Flag