My parents are nearing their search for post-retirement house in Jaipur and I am assisting them remotely. As such they are looking at a place that is ready to move or completed in next 1 year (by Aug, 2015). They looked at few in Mansarovar and Jagatpura as well but like Ajmer Rd better.

So far it looks like Mahima Nirvana and UDB Harmony are the few reputable ones with 2000 sq ft 3bhk units that are ready or near ready in this area. Are there any others that we should consider. The builders are quoting rates between 3000 and 3500 psf based on delivery date. For Mahima Nirvana, Building D is said to be ready in Dec, 2014 – does the rate and possession date sound right?

Thanks.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by reindus
    My parents are nearing their search for post-retirement house in Jaipur and I am assisting them remotely. As such they are looking at a place that is ready to move or completed in next 1 year (by Aug, 2015). They looked at few in Mansarovar and Jagatpura as well but like Ajmer Rd better.

So far it looks like Mahima Nirvana and UDB Harmony are the few reputable ones with 2000 sq ft 3bhk units that are ready or near ready in this area. Are there any others that we should consider. The builders are quoting rates between 3000 and 3500 psf based on delivery date. For Mahima Nirvana, Building D is said to be ready in Dec, 2014 – does the rate and possession date sound right?

Thanks.

Apart from UDB there is one more project is available on Ajmer Road, which is completely ready to move. Around 200 families are already living in this property. The project name is Urban Woods and it is developed by a well-known Indian builder Vatika Group. Now talk about its rate, if you are looking for 3BHK units you just have to pay approx 1900 to 2000/sq. ft.. You can choose your unit from here. This is also a good project on Ajmer Road.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahima Group

Mahima Group is crap. They dont give you any price indications in writing. I kept asking them for the prices for their projects in Jagatpura. Their chat staff kept saying "sir we dont give prices in writing or through mail"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what is the credibility of their words when they cant put it in writing. I did not face this problem with Ashiana or UDB or Emaar- at least they dont hesitate to confirm the prices in writing but Mahima sales staff loves to talk their "bollywood stories" before they give any verbal indicate prices. Very strange

Originally Posted by reindus

Thanks.
    CommentQuote