Unreliable company.Had booked villa in there "mount view villas" at bichun .Using their refund option had informed concerned/director through letter dated 08/04/2015 of decision of withdrawal and go for refund of advance deposited through cheque.Till this date no refund has been done. Website is "theparadisejaipur.com"
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by exp111
    Unreliable company.Had booked villa in there "mount view villas" at bichun .Using their refund option had informed concerned/director through letter dated 08/04/2015 of decision of withdrawal and go for refund of advance deposited through cheque.Till this date no refund has been done. Website is "theparadisejaipur.com"

Hey exp111, I hope you have all the documents, Agreement n other proofs with you. Have you taken any action on this issue? What is the current status on this?
    CommentQuote

Only provisional booking form was available.No other document is there . Issue still active.

As far action goes matter was brought to attention in some forums.
    CommentQuote
  • This Archway Projects has also cheated me (Dr. Neeraj Rawat) and has taken 15.51 lacs from me (Rupees Fifteen lacs fifty one thousands).

I need help from this forum.
    CommentQuote