Hi..

Anyone has any idea on the Jaipur Greens Emaar MGF Project on Ajmer Road - NH8? How the project looks from investment point of view? What are the future developments on Ajmer Road NH8

Thanks
Read more
612 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Make investment in BlueForest Resort, Jaipur

Hi,

I also had plans for investment in some good project in Jaipur and i did the complete survey on all the good projects, as far as Jaipur Greens Emaar MGF Project on Ajmer Road is concern i found it very far from jaipur and near to SEZ however across the india residential projects near SEZ has not created much of profits for its investors because it takes longer period to develop near by area as residential. also in jaipur there are number of projects coming near SEZ and the market is over fludded, i found Project named Blue Forest Resort, Jaipur as a wonderful project for investment purpose in which they are ensuring highest returns (13% per annum leasing) in Real Estate Industry with absolutely different concept and very comparative prices with loan availability. For details, can visit their website www.icarusbuilders.com

Regards,
    Abhay
    CommentQuote
  • I can definitely say that Mahindra SEZ Jaipur is not keeping pace as aniticipated.

Me belonging to Jaipur and working in IT industry in Gurgaon since 3 years, i can say that Jaipur is way behind in IT industrial developments.

There are literally no good IT MNC's in Jaipur, the only hope stays with this SEZ which too is'nt taking shape since years.
    CommentQuote
  • Where all my replies are of this thread ?? All deleted ?? Wow.. Is IREF belongs to all builders or what ?? Suprised..
    CommentQuote
  • Some of the latest updates from Mahindra World City are:-

> After Deutsche bank & Infosys, GENPACT is also planning to shift to MWC. Another IT company SYS Tweak is also operational.
    > Construction for third phase of Evolve is in full swing.
    > In the nearby village two new banks ( BOB & Induind Bank) are operational.
    > Step by Step school ( first IB school in Jaipur) is operational
    > Direct connectivity with Ajmer road is started ( in front of Jaipur Green). Now it take 4 minutes to reach Ajmer road from Jaipur Green.
    > JK Lakshmipati University is ready. Not sure if the batches started or not.
    > Approval granted to JCB & one ATM manufacturer ( do not recall the name) to setup their facility in MWC
    > Anagan project is in it's last phase of completion.
    > Rumors are with BJP coming in power RE market will boom.
    Feel free to add/ correct

Given all these developments I think it's right time to invest. My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit,

What updates ?

Originally Posted by rohitabc
    Where all my replies are of this thread ?? All deleted ?? Wow.. Is IREF belongs to all builders or what ?? Suprised..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by munish13shar
    Some of the latest updates from Mahindra World City are:-

> After Deutsche bank & Infosys, GENPACT is also planning to shift to MWC. Another IT company SYS Tweak is also operational.
    > Construction for third phase of Evolve is in full swing.
    > In the nearby village two new banks ( BOB & Induind Bank) are operational.
    > Step by Step school ( first IB school in Jaipur) is operational
    > Direct connectivity with Ajmer road is started ( in front of Jaipur Green). Now it take 4 minutes to reach Ajmer road from Jaipur Green.
    > JK Lakshmipati University is ready. Not sure if the batches started or not.
    > Approval granted to JCB & one manufacturer ( do not recall the name) to setup their facility in MWC
    > Anagan project is in it's last phase of completion.
    > Rumors are with BJP coming in power RE market will boom.
    Feel free to add/ correct

Given all these developments I think it's right time to invest. My POV

Well said.. I also belong to jaipur. SEZ plots have seen an appreciation of almost 50% in last 6 months... people have really made millions while invested there.

What ever you said is 100% true... the next happening area of jaipur would certainly be MWC and near by areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you guys invested there ? Or just quoting like brokers ? What is the current rate of Jaipur Greens plots ?
    I need to buy one very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in 350 sq yds plot in 2011. current rate in primary market is 11K and 9 to 9.5 K in secondary market.

Hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • One more update: In today's ET there is a news coverage -JCB will invest 500Cr in Jaipur MWC
    CommentQuote
  • Hows your experience ? What rate did you buy in ? Is it a good area overall investment wise ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aanchal01
    Hows your experience ? What rate did you buy in ? Is it a good area overall investment wise ?

Since my gain is notional so I can't comment on it. I purchased this directly from the company Rs 7000 PSq Y in Mar 11 and now the company rate is 11K. Expecting someupside once BJP make the come back
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone is counting on BJP :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aanchal01
    Everyone is counting on BJP :)

Russian says: Hope is the last thing to die
    CommentQuote
  • ICICI is coming up with a 2000 seater

Infosys finally brininmg its technology unit - 1500 seats

but then as many of you said...big push will happen if BJP comes back into power
    CommentQuote
  • Some more new.....Met Life will start their operations in MWC in 2013. They are taking 5 floors, GENPACT has already started & Infosys has started the construction of second building.

Bad News: No progress on the by pass road connecting MWC with Ajmer Road. Road was constructed however due to litigation etc it's still not operational.

Pls feel free to add your comments
    CommentQuote